• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Man ordered to wear sign: 'I am a liar. I am not a Marine'

I was JTF2. Can't talk about it cause it's classified. *insert wanking motion And fating noise here*

McAllister said:
I was JTF2. Can't talk about it cause it's classified. *insert wanking motion And fating noise here*

Aren't you supposed to kill yourself now, because you talked about it?  ;)

Colin P said:
Aren't you supposed to kill yourself now, because you talked about it?  ;)

Well if he doesn't post any more, we can only assume he did.

If your JTF you can post but all the words will be blacked out

NewCenturion said:
If your JTF you can post but all the words will be blacked out

Not really.

When I was with JTF2 we XXX XX XX XXXXXX XXX XXXXX XXX XXXXXX XX XXXX.  Then, once we left XXXXXXXXX, XXX XX XXXX XX XXXX.  We had a good time with the XXXXX XXXXXX until XXXXX showed up.

See?  Nothing wrong with posting info on what you did at "the Hill", as long as no names or locations are mentioned.

Haggis said:
Not really.

When I was with JTF2 we XXX XX XX XXXXXX XXX XXXXX XXX XXXXXX XX XXXX.  Then, once we left XXXXXXXXX, XXX XX XXXX XX XXXX.  We had a good time with the XXXXX XXXXXX until XXXXX showed up.

See?  Nothing wrong with posting info on what you did at "the Hill", as long as no names or locations are mentioned.

Damn!  It DOES black out!

Hahahha. i like that. The rain in XXXXXXX falls mainly in the XXXXXXX.

I don't even know where JTF2 trains let alone operates. I hope you guys didnt think I was serious back there.

We are just narrowing down the Grid of your Avitar now as we speak.....can you stay on this site for another three seconds?

Hello, hello, are you there? Can anybody tell me why black helicopters are circling my house?

Back