• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Mag loaders?

Da_man

Reaction score
Anyone know where to get them?  Id like to have my own but it seems surplus store only sell stuff for airsoft and paintball.

You used to get one per ammo can, just volunteer for ammo duty the next time you're on the range if you really want one.

Cheers

I think this is what you're looking for.

http://www.lightfighter.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1334

My suggestion would be to ask one of your section mates if they have an extra one. Keep it simple and save your money. If you're on an ex or on ops and you lose your shiny kit, you'll be disappointed, out the 30 bucks (which buys beer and spirits) and it's likely more complicated to use than a simple thumb and forfinger like the ones that come with the ammo.

My 2 cents.

yeah $30 US might be a little more than im willing to pay.  All i want is a little piece of plastic i dont have to fight over because they are always in short supplies.

Or ask your CQ.They probably hane extras in your units range or battle box.

Most of the loaders you get civvie side are designed to load individual rounds, and will actually be far slower to use then the mag chargers you get out of the ammo cans, which are designed to load 10 at a time. Just have patience. There's lots and lots and lots of mag chargers floating around.

Just a Sig Op said:
Most of the loaders you get civvie side are designed to load individual rounds, and will actually be far slower to use then the mag chargers you get out of the ammo cans, which are designed to load 10 at a time. Just have patience. There's lots and lots and lots of mag chargers floating around.

DITTO

Why buy one they do tend to wear out .........save your money for beer  when your old and bitter!!!

Yea, just talk to your CQ, they should have lots floating around. On course you may get one aswell.

I have one, not really a big fan of them though, sometimes the rounds(ball rounds, dummy rounds seem to load into the mags without any problems) get mangled up an jam when your halfway though loading a 10 round clip, sometimes its just faster to load the rounds by hand.

Back