• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Lt. Turner, Cpl. Dinning, Bdr. Mansell, and Cpl. Payne Killed- April/ 21/ 2006

:salute:

ninerdomestic and I send our condolences to the family, friends and units of our brothers-in-arms.

Stand down boys. Rest easy.

My condolences to all the family, my thoughts and prayers go out to them.  :cdn: :salute:

My deepest condolences, and thanks, to the families and friends of the fallen.

"Mat"

You will truly be missed by your fellow brothers and sisters at 2 MP PL, CMBG Petawawa.

Myles,  you're an amazing guy and you have done 5 Field proud your entire career.  R.I.P., brother.  UBIQUE.

My sincere condolences to the friends, families and comrades of the deceased.  You have sustained a tremendous loss.

Rest in Peace.

scoutfinch

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high. 

God's grace to those who have fallen and their loved ones.

RIP 

A terrible day, a terrible tragedy. On behalf of my family I offer heartfelt condolences to the families and friends of our fallen brothers. I can only hope that those who advocate bringing the troops home will honour the sacrifice made by these young men, and realize that they died for what they believed in. Let us keep all those serving in Afghanistan, and our comrades in Edmonton, Victoria and Petawawa, in our thoughts and prayers as they struggle with the difficult tasks that lay ahead over the coming days and weeks. God keep you in His arms brothers ++++

Seems that CDS has released the name of the 4th solider during his press conference.

Nfld_Sapper said:
Seems that CDS has released the name of the 4th solider during his press conference.
I hope it wasn't a slip-up.  I just hope that the privacy of ALL those concerned is respected by the media

Let's hope so.

Press conference is now on CBC Newsworld and CTV Newsnet.

Great TVA from Quebec is jumping on the "Is the G-Wagen the right vehicle" bandwagon.

Back