• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Lt. Turner, Cpl. Dinning, Bdr. Mansell, and Cpl. Payne Killed- April/ 21/ 2006

My sympathies to the families and friends of LT Turner, CPL Dinning and Bombardier Mansell. :salute:

My thoughts and prayers are with their families and friends on this sad day.

Rest in Peace my brothers, your sacrifice was not in vain.

Well CBC Newsworld is already jumping on the the fact that the G-Wagen has little to no armour. So maybe we should keep any speculations to ourselfs.

My deepest condolences to their friends, families and brothers at arms.

Matthew.  :salute:

RIP

Thoughts and prayers to the families.

Regards

RIP to the fallen.

Hope they catch the morons who did this.

3rd Horseman said:
Another sad day. RIP brave soldiers and thoughts to the family. Will we ever learn, soft skin vehs I shake my head.

How about concentrating on the fact that we lost four brothers today, and STFU about what they were riding in, just for a few days, huh?

To all reading this thread:

The family of the 4th soldier that was killed do not want his or her name released

Please respect their wishes.

If anyone posts it it will be an automatic banning....news agencies are watching this site for it right now.

'nuff said.

Regards

condolences to the families  my prayers are with you .....really angered by the post 3rd horseman but thats for another day. Rest In Peace soldiers

To all of the fallen.  Stand easy.  End of mission.  :salute:

Ubique.

Our prayers are with the families, friends, and loved ones of the fallen.  Know that neither they nor their sacrifice will ever be forgotten and will always be remembered with honour and gratitude. :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

My thoughts and prayers go out to the friends, families and comrades of these soldiers.

Ubique

M MacFarlane

THEY SHALL GROW NOT OLD AS WE
THAT ARE LEFT GROW OLD;
AGE SHALL NOT WEARY THEM NOR
THE YEARS CONDEMN.
AT THE GOING DOWN OF THE SUN
AND IN THE MORNING,
WE WILL REMEMBER THEM

:cdn:

My thoughts and prayers go out to the families and friends of the fallen and also to all those of TF Afghanistan.

Standy easy boys, your journey is over.  CHIMO!

:salute: :cdn:

My heart goes out to their units, family and friends.  Stay pumped boys, we are all very proud of you back here!  Tomorrow is a new day. :cdn:

My condolences and my gratitude to the families of these four soldiers.

Many thanks.

And RIP guys.  :salute:

I am sorry  to hear this, makes the loss of my grandmother this week so small, we lost brothers in arms. The men who died shall be remembered and never forgotten, time for new names to go up on the wall in Ottawa and I hope they do not delay the engraving. These men and the last ones do deserve to live on in the memories of fellow Canadians

Back