• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

LGBTQ Stuff (split from other political threads)

The predators will adapt and use whichever vehicle is useful to achieve their end goal. Currently the radicals in the LGPTQ movement are the place to be to move the predators agenda forward. As the traditional places have clamped down hard on them.
LG"P"TQ? Interesting typo considering how apart b and p are on the keyboard.

Ok ok...do like this forum. I don't mind being hit over head here. As I have very much respect for the community here. Many many smarter people here than me.

Yes I threw a bomb over the wall....but I thank you all for the comments.

I wish the whole society could engage like this...we would all be better for it.

Just to clarify....I do feel a bunch of bad actors hide behind a group of well meaning people. That was my main point. And that the current culture does not let that part of well meaning people call them out. I hope that makes sense.

LG"P"TQ? Interesting typo considering how apart b and p are on the keyboard.
Perhaps a Freudian slip, however it does not matter, the alphabet soup will change as soon as people become comfortable. The goal with the radicals is constant revolution, as they no interest in the mundane existence. Within that group are a lot of competing faction of radicals and what nots.

Perhaps a Freudian slip, however it does not matter, the alphabet soup will change as soon as people become comfortable. The goal with the radicals is constant revolution, as they no interest in the mundane existence. Within that group are a lot of competing faction of radicals and what nots.

I just want to make sure that we're clear with each other, and that your argument is that:

• When you type "Alphabet Soup", you're referring to the LGBTQ+ community in a pejorative manner;
  • Your opinion is that the LGBTQ+ community are radicals who desire "constant revolution"; and
  • "alphabet soup will change as soon as people become comfortable" means that you think that the LGBTQ+ umbrella openly accepting pedophiles is only a matter of time
Just want to make sure that I understand you. @Furniture since you liked his post, the invitation extends to you as well.

Last edited:
Theres no LGBT2S leadership or representation. Theres no process by which they are elected or by which the disparate community is polled. Organizations may claim that they are representative but that is all it is. The organizations may even be or claim to be Marxist or post-modernist but this again this holds no sway over the population as a whole.

Undoubtedly the various political parties will attempt to exploit the wedges as they can

I just want to make sure that we're clear with each other, and that your argument is that:

• When you type "Alphabet Soup", you're referring to the LGBTQ+ community in a pejorative manner;
  • Your opinion is that the LGBTQ+ community are radicals who desire "constant revolution"; and
  • "alphabet soup will change as soon as people become comfortable" means that you think that the LGBTQ+ umbrella openly accepting pedophiles is only a matter of time
Just want to make sure that I understand you. @Furniture since you liked his post, the invitation extends to you as well.
  • Id use it perjoratively as I would any attempt to minimize the autonomy of the individual over group identity
  • to the extent as above that I would claim Marxists as radicals
  • time will tell indeed but the past is your guide here again as above

I agreed that the radical elements of the the group will push for changes constantly, because changing the rules and making people question what can and can't be said is a play for power over others. I don't believe that just because someone happens to be a member of a group of loosely related identity/sexuality minorities, that political tactics are above being questioned/pointed out.

If you're attempting to use this as a way to paint me as an "ist/phobe" you're just going on my ignore list. I don't have time for random strangers wanting to play witchfinder general with me on the internet.

Motte and Bailey. A community is approximately always much larger than its most energetic activists; activists try to pose as representatives of an entire community to boost credibility. The activists are the Bailey; when their behaviour and demands are challenged they retreat to the Motte (community).

Activists often enough deserve some disdain, are indeed constantly looking for something new to fight, and they are prone to overshooting a reasonable position. The reasonable position is that people cannot help how they are born and we should not despise them for that alone. An unreasonable position is that they are excused everything; a more unreasonable position is that others must participate in affirmation.

As noted, Canada's official terminology is

2SLGBTQI+ terminology – Glossary and common acronyms​

2SLGBTQI+ terminology is continuously evolving. As a result, it is important to note that this list is not exhaustive and these definitions are a starting point to understanding 2SLGBTQI+ identities and issues. Different 2SLGBTQI+ individuals and communities may have broader or more specific understandings of these terms.

Common acronyms used within the Government of Canada​

2SLGBTQI+It is the acronym used by the Government of Canada to refer to the Canadian community. 2S: at the front, recognizes Two-Spirit people as the first 2SLGBTQI+ communities; L: Lesbian; G: Gay; B: Bisexual; T: Transgender; Q: Queer; I: Intersex, considers sex characteristics beyond sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression; +: is inclusive of people who identify as part of sexual and gender diverse communities, who use additional terminologies.

LGBTQ2 Former acronym used by the Government of Canada to refer to the Canadian community Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Two-Spirit.

LGBTI Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex. This is the internationally recognized acronym.

"alphabet soup" may be a bit harsh but perhaps reflects some frustration associated with a constantly evolving and poorly defined standard which, none the less, demands recognition.

Personally I am of the "just don't frighten the horses" school. To each his own. And the kids, along with the horses, need to be protected.

WRT radicals.

I stand with Furniture and Colin.

Radicals, like the poor, are always with us. They enjoy disruption. It gives meaning to their lives. Some of them used to carry Salvation Army banners and sing "Onwards Christian Soldiers". Then people became comfortable with them and cheerfully chuck a fiver into their plastic kettles at Christmas.

The Radicals moved on. Joined Labour. Became Marxists. Became Lenininists, Trotskyites, Maoists. Joined the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament, the Red Army Faction, the Black Panthers, the Weathermen, the Greens, Just Stop Oil and, yes, indeed some adopted sexual politics as their cause. That has resulted in queers becoming gays and lesbians and being accepted into society. By and large society is comfortable with gays and lesbians and accepting of them. But the evolution continues and now yesterday's radicals are today's conservatives and strive to hold their gains against the efforts of today's radicals - hence the TERF wars.

Perhaps we can be forgiven for not being convinced that there is an end in sight. In my lifetime we have gone from a man and a women united by God until death do us part, when divorce and common law marriage were known of but not societally approved and where polygamy was the purview of foreigners and Mormons, to 2SLGBTQI+ and Germany debating giving constitutional rights to dogs.
It is hard to keep up.

As to what will be acceptable tomorrow.... no idea.

Protesters glue themselves to road to halt Cycling World Championships​

Scottish Government condemns ‘utterly nonsensical act’ and calls for activists to feel ‘full force of the law’ after five people arrested

This Is Rigged, a climate pressure group that is calling on the Scottish Government to oppose all new oil and gas licensing, claimed responsibility for the protest as one of the biggest races in professional cycling was brought to a halt for 50 minutes.

A 28-year-old trans woman called Rebecca Kerr was among those who were involved in the protest three weeks after the UCI, cycling’s world governing body, banned transgender women from participating in female categories.

As a trans woman, I’ve been told I’m not welcome on the cycling track by the UCI, at the same time they allow a petrochemical company to field a team showing they have no real care for people,” said Kerr, who is a student. “I take to the track to point out this hypocrisy and take a stand for a better future.”

A spokesperson from the group stated that the disruption “isn’t about cycling”, and that they only want to see that “peoples’ basic necessities be met”. The group wants the Scottish Government to create a clear and fully funded plan for a fair transition for Scotland’s oil workers.

As I said... it is hard to keep up.

Abbot and Costello had it right.

Your opinion is based on your own interpretation. Doesn't mean it's right or wrong, but it is just your interpretation. Other may agree or disagree, which makes them neither right or wrong either, based on their own opinion. Your opinion shows another angle to be considered, but it is not gospel. No matter how you feel about it.

There is a sizeable amount of the alphabet community that will reject the inclusion of the pedophiles, which we are seeing already as there is a bit of a civil war going on. However there is a segment that will accept support from "MAP's" as there already shown that they will sacrifice kids to further their agenda as shown by some of the lawsuits regarding kids that were encouraged by the authorities and medical professionals to transition. I also have gay friends who are utter disgusted with the movement and lack of morality displayed by it. The radicals in the movement will go to great length's to break and overturn things and it seems there is very little they won't do to achieve their goals.

There is a sizeable amount of the alphabet community that will reject the inclusion of the pedophiles, which we are seeing already as there is a bit of a civil war going on. However there is a segment that will accept support from "MAP's" as there already shown that they will sacrifice kids to further their agenda as shown by some of the lawsuits regarding kids that were encouraged by the authorities and medical professionals to transition. I also have gay friends who are utter disgusted with the movement and lack of morality displayed by it. The radicals in the movement will go to great length's to break and overturn things and it seems there is very little they won't do to achieve their goals.
Exactly. Many LGBQ people were leading quiet lives, accepted for who they are, exercising their full rights as citizens. Now they are again under attack because of the shenigans of the rainbow crowd. And they don't like it one bit.

However there is a segment that will accept support from "MAP's" as there already shown that they will sacrifice kids to further their agenda as shown by some of the lawsuits regarding kids that were encouraged by the authorities and medical professionals to transition.

Do you have any sort of credible research you can point us to that would back up your claim that some portion of the LGBTQ+ community is more inclined to be supportive of people raping children? Because that seems to be what you’re asserting- I think but am not certain that you’re tying it specifically to the transgender population? In any case, you’re painting a particular identifiable group with probably the single ugliest brush that there is. I hope you have something to back that up. You don’t just go off the cuff and suggest that a group of people are more inclined to be ok with people fucking kids.

Do you have any sort of credible research you can point us to that would back up your claim that some portion of the LGBTQ+ community is more inclined to be supportive of people raping children? Because that seems to be what you’re asserting- I think but am not certain that you’re tying it specifically to the transgender population? In any case, you’re painting a particular identifiable group with probably the single ugliest brush that there is. I hope you have something to back that up. You don’t just go off the cuff and suggest that a group of people are more inclined to be ok with people fucking kids.
They were the ones who agitated for a lowering of the age of consent to age 14 and the removal of buggery as an offense. Read for yourself. 1969 and All That: Age, Consent, and the Myth of Queer Decriminalization in Canada It all boils down to what you consider to be a child, doesn't it?

Pulled the back & forth/nuancing on this specific issue to its own home to keep the original thread about PMJT's (alleged?) popularity - please continue ....

Milnet.ca Staff

They were the ones who agitated for a lowering of the age of consent to age 14 and the removal of buggery as an offense. Read for yourself. 1969 and All That: Age, Consent, and the Myth of Queer Decriminalization in Canada It all boils down to what you consider to be a child, doesn't it?
You’re gonna need to do better than a gay-panic screed critiquing criminal law reform from the 1969s and 70s.

The age of consent for heterosexual activity was already 14. Homosexual sex acts were, at the time referred to in that piece, targeted by discriminatory laws that criminalized them until the legal reforms in the late 60s that permitted them between adults over age 21. It wasn’t until the late 1980s that age of consent was harmonized across the board.

Anyway- the history of legal discrimination against homosexuals is a whole different thing, but not really topical to my question. Again- any claim that, in any way relevant to this day and age, some subset of the LGBTQ+ population is sympathetic to the sexual abuse of children is going to need solid substantiation.

Original Post:
Pedophile is now "Minor Attracted Person".

Likely many readers are not old enough to remember the little Shoe shine boy.

Some said that was when Toronto lost its innocence.

Others said some popped their cherries on the boat coming over, and looked back with no regrets.

At any rate, readers with an interest in the subject of pedophilia may, or may not, find this book of interest.

OUTRAGED
The Murder of Shoeshine Boy Emanuel Jaques and How It Changed a City

Abbot and Costello had it right.

Bud was the best straight man in the business.

So I have avoided this albatross of a thread for a few days, but I will dip a toe in and hope for the best.

The Canadian Airbone Regiment was full (top to bottom) with racist, neo-nazis that were a threat to Canadian society; as well the morale and espirit de corps of the CAF as a whole. All of them were complicit in the murder of Shidade Arone and they should have been disbanded sooner! All those who served in the CAR should have been released and barred from further service.

pause for dramatic effect

Read the above statement and substitute the "rainbow" group as a whole some take exception to, and then think about the individuals.

This forum is peppered with support for the CAR and its functionality as a unit, it's professionalism, and the fact that CSOR is essentially CAR 2.0. Other bemoan the 1995 disbandment as an unfair reaction to the whole based on the bad actions and inaction of individuals within the unit.

Now here we are with a non military grouping of people that appear to have a similar situation in public perception, and some folks here are sharpening their pitchforks and lighting their torches.

I have been an Ally in the community for 20 years. I have been involved with the Gay-Straight Alliance in high-school, the Defence Team Pride Advisory Group, and as a Positive Space Ambassador and Facilitator since it's inception. I assure you, those who would would advocate for pedophiles in the community under the guise of "MAPs" or whatever utter nonsense they claim are quickly shouted down and blacklisted within the larger community.

Radicals exist in every group dynamic within society. Hell go to a Mess Meeting and there is always one Cpl/Capt shouting about abolishing the Mess or wanting jalapeño poppers on Thursdays. The majority of the membership wants that person to just STFU and go away because it's getting in the way of actual business. The same thing exists within the 2SLGBTQIA+ community. Because a minority holds an opinion and is vocal about it doesn't mean it has any relevance or real support from the majority. On the contrary, it's actively rooted out.

That said, every piece of literature I have read coming from the community and the organizations that support it (from kids books, to teen pamphlets, to care instructions for elderly gay patients in nursing homes) advocate concepts of bodily autonomy, informed and vocal consent, and the belief that you can:

-be/love/express
-who you are/who you want/how you want
-so long as you are being safe, being respectful of your partner, and in a way that respects other people.

That doesn't scream "grooming" to me, yet the ChurchTM has been very much the polar opposite. It actively views the ideas above as harmful and dangerous... yet statistically you're more likely to have your child assaulted by a clergyman than a drag queen if the situation arises.

All of this to say that much like the CAF is a cross section of society, so is the 2SLGBTQIA+ community. You're going to have shitty people slip through the cracks and make the whole look bad. They don't represent the majority and never will.

Much like the CAF, those 2SLGBTQIA+ radicals that are a threat to society and commiting crimes, need to be hit with the heaviest hammer of the law to deter that kind of behaviour. Moreso, it needs to be quashed from the onset.

If the actions of a group of individuals in 2 Cdo shouldn't have sunk the CAR, think long and hard about the same attitudes when the "all rainbow people are pedos" mentality creeps in.

Last edited:
Back