• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Just handed in application

Status
Not open for further replies.

kona_mtb

Inactive
Reaction score
I handed my application into the Rocky Mountain Rangers today which is pretty sweet. My problem is they only do basic in the summer months and Im not sure if I will have made it or not. I asked the recruiter and he said that he had no idea that it all depends. From the best of your knowledge how long does it take before I will get sworn in and do you think I will make it into the summer basic?

This has been discussed in depth,  There is no guarantee about it, and well Too the best of my knowledge, I believe it all depends on; trade, need for that trade..etc.. (Note: I'm not a recruiter, I'm well haven't even begun basic yet, so don't take my word in stone.)

If it matters I began my process around mid-september, and I got sworn in a little while ago now, Sooo... It all depends, I've heard of peoples applications taking months/years.

kona_mtb said:
I handed my application into the Rocky Mountain Rangers today which is pretty sweet. My problem is they only do basic in the summer months and Im not sure if I will have made it or not. I asked the recruiter and he said that he had no idea that it all depends. From the best of your knowledge how long does it take before I will get sworn in and do you think I will make it into the summer basic?

Like brandon said, it depends on a lot of factors. I just finished my process for regular force NCM and it took 2.5 months...

http://forums.navy.ca/forums/threads/81054.0

cheers

Good luck with your application!

Talk to the unit Recruiter at the Rangers to see how many spots they have. You will most Likely NOT be processed until after April 1. All your processing can be done inside a couple of months if there are not credit or medical issues. Also if they find anything in your criminal background it could take longer. If all goes well and there are no glitches you will be enrolled in time for the summer BMQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back