• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Just got back from CFAT test.

badsector

Inactive
Reaction score
Well I just got back from CFRC Toronto, I just did the CFAT and I got "EVERYTHING" down the side of the sheet, which is good.  For the drug questionnaire I was honest.  I put that I drank maybe once a week,  Smoked maybe 2 smokes a day drank coffee.  I also put the I smoked pot 7 - 10 times through the times of 2000 - 2002.  I was honest about it.  My question is how much will this effect me in the rest of the process?

Thanks,  :cdn:

Benoit said:
None at all

True, if you were not "pulled aside" after giving them your drug use info and spoken with, then nothing will change...
I had a simalur experience, but my application process has been placed "on hold" (for one reason or another)

Disapointing.. but understandable..(my fault)

;)

well, my application process was not stopped or put on hold an i said i smoked pot an honest number of 75-100 times between 2000 and 2001 , i did not lie, it was my choices then, and i stand by them full knowledge of the stupidity of my choices and the possible consequences, either way, they said nothing so i figure nothing wrong, also i think everyone gets "everything" down the side of their test but congrats on passing anyways  :)

Big T said:
True, if you were not "pulled aside" after giving them your drug use info and spoken with, then nothing will change...
I had a simalur experience, but my application process has been placed "on hold" (for one reason or another)

Disapointing.. but understandable..(my fault)

;)

Well they just took our forms and put them in with the rest of our file.  Same with everyone elses.  No one got pulled away. 

Jaxson said:
well, my application process was not stopped or put on hold an i said i smoked pot an honest number of 75-100 times between 2000 and 2001 , i did not lie, it was my choices then, and i stand by them full knowledge of the stupidity of my choices and the possible consequences, either way, they said nothing so i figure nothing wrong, also i think everyone gets "everything" down the side of their test but congrats on passing anyways   :)

Thanks.

I did notice while waiting to talk to once of the clerks I glanced over and noticed another guys only said "Gen Milit Trades" or something like that, and only had a few choices.  :cdn:

I also have a question. I have never smoked pot once in my life. I have been in the same room as friends who are smoking it, but I have absoulutely no interest in pot at all. But I do drink. Just wondering if they will believe me or not? seeing as so many people smoke pot these days...

civvy3840 said:
I also have a question. I have never smoked pot once in my life. I have been in the same room as friends who are smoking it, but I have absoulutely no interest in pot at all. But I do drink. Just wondering if they will believe me or not? seeing as so many people smoke pot these days...

Well, they ask if YOU have ever smoked pot, maybe one of the recruiters can clear it up better for you, but as far as i know, being a second hand inhaler of pot, is not smoking pot, the person who interviews you may not believe you and ask you a couple times through the interview to make sure your not lying. They do ask if you drink though, so prepared to tell them how long and how many times you have drank.  :)

They also ask if you drink coffee/pop/ beer everything and when you started drinking it  :) pretty much couldn't remember when I started drinking any of it ...
As for smoking pot you might want to check out

http://army.ca/forums/threads/12779.0

I don't get it. You admitted smoking pot 7-10 times between 2000-2002 but in your second post, you said 75-100 between 2000-2001. That's like 10 times more. What happened? I'd say be careful if they ask you this question again.

That post was from another person he wrote the the first one someone else wrote the second post ... check out the names  ;)

Caesar416 said:
I don't get it. You admitted smoking pot 7-10 times between 2000-2002 but in your second post, you said 75-100 between 2000-2001. That's like 10 times more. What happened? I'd say be careful if they ask you this question again.

Thanks Tips.  ;)

Back