• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

July 4th BMQ?

Looks like I'll be going on July 4th after all.  I'm joining as a NES OP.... can't wait. 

Just got off the phone with my recruiter. I'll be going to BMQ July 4th, and getting sworn in/getting my kit tomorrow :).

Sig Op, going to Shilo as well.

I was finally sworn in Thursday night. I get my kit Monday morning, and I'll be going to Shilo July 4th.

I'm at BMQ July 4th, in St-Jean :dontpanic:. After BMQ I hope to become an Combat engineer.

I arrive at Saint-Jean on the 3rd of July. Reading my joining instructions; the directions say if there is not a surplus of 9 Pte.R at ETA in Montreal, no military transport will be provided and myself and others (assuming below 9 recruits) will have to take a cab. To the point, is there any recruits other than me arriving at Trudeau Airport, Montreal at 1100 hrs on July 3rd? If so we ought to co-ordinate to split the cost of a cab ($90.00 approx.) to Saint Jean if the req. for mil. tran. aren't met.

P.S Any 291 trade acceptees? It'd be nice to compare notes.

Thanks.

There is five of us flying in from Halifax and arriving around 0900 I believe on July 3rd.  I could have sworn we were told there would be a bus there, maybe we will have to wait until 1100 when more people arrive.... not sure.

Chances sound good that there'll be enough of us. CFRC here in Thunder Bay didn't say anythinig about a bus. Just to read my instructions and not miss my plane.

See you in Montreal.

Back