• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

July 2009 BMQ

BMQ finished!
on to SQ starting Tuesday :D

*my tip for BMQ, dont open your eyes in the gas hut unless instructed to...or you like pain hahaha*

IIMedicII said:
*my tip for BMQ, dont open your eyes in the gas hut unless instructed to...or you like pain hahaha*

Obviously, you didn't do the drills properly.  ::)

IIMedicII said:
BMQ finished!
on to SQ starting Tuesday :D

K, I KNOW I'm on your course right now, but I gotta figure out who you are! :/

PM sent.

Congrats to everyone on R0270E who made it through from day one, It's all over but the parading.  And to those who were unfortunate enough to get set back a few weeks, keep at it the feeling of graduating from this place is worth it.

Congrats Gary,

I remember when you first came here asking about CF and older recruit.

You've made it !

Best wishes in your new career.

Thanks, proud to be one of the guys who made it through in one shot.  A number of us older guys did well on this course.  Now on with the career!

BMQ finished!

R0268E started with 72 people on week 0, and eventually 36 original members from the day 1 made it to the graduation on October 22nd, 2009. The grad parade was awesome! Although it was a tough and very challenging period for me, it was truly a rewarding experience that I will never forget.

Congrats to everyone on R0268E!
Wish you all the best for your upcoming trade courses!

Back