• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

July 2008 BMQ - ALL LOCATIONS

I stepped it up a bit, yesterday I added 1k to my morning run and today I did an extra 2k. It was pretty intense but I got it done!

Good luck to everyone else doing solo PT!!!!  :salute:

Hey everyone on July 21st course you guys and girls up for starting some kind of group on Facebook?

CPInfantry said:
Hey everyone on July 21st course you guys and girls up for starting some kind of group on Facebook?

Yes indeed, I keep looking (there is a "JULY BMQ" group (2008) but it's so non-specific...) and I was gonna start one... are you gonna? If you do, post up the link!!

If you were already planning on one then absolutely go for it! But if not I am sure I can put one together!

Sounds good to me, I was just on Facebook thinking about the same thing.

You guys going to create one?

http://www.facebook.com/groups/edit.php?members&saved&gid=18621056543#/group.php?gid=18621056543

I included both 0173 and 0174

CPInfantry said:

do it up I will join asap :)

Just want to say good luck to everyone leaving in July! I'll be flying out the 19th so time is starting to run out now haha

Oh man, I can't find my birth certificate. I've got everything in the joining instructions, but this birth certificate is nowhere to be found, although I did get it photocopied at CFRC.

You're probably ok if you have it copied already..I don't have to bring my marriage certificate because it's already copied in my file...maybe give the RC a call and see what they think.

I handed my birth certificate in to get it copied also and they said i still needed to bring the original to basic

I gave them a call, they said it's a must (you should double check for your marriage certificate since they seemed to imply everything they photocopied had to be brought in again since they have separate files).

I went to the Service Ontario centre on College&Bay, and I managed to get an emergency certificate that will be mailed to me on Thursday. Good day for me!

Good thing i said better not when the recruiter asked if they could keep my original documents rather then make copies

Yes, thanks for the info. I'm going to bring the original now for sure. Better safe than sorry!

HanrattSea said:
What about July course 0176 :p

hahaha Agreed Spearan, HanrattSea you're one week behind! :) I just included the two courses (That I know of!) that are starting on July 21st.  You'll have to make your own for the week after :p

Goodluck by the way! The last week is brutal... I find I'm sleeping more than doing anything else cause I know I won't have such a comfortable bed for awhile!!

dukkadukka said:
I find I'm sleeping more than doing anything else cause I know I won't have such a comfortable bed for awhile!!

I dont know much about anything but i think that you will be tired enough at the end of the day that a slab of concrete would be comfortable to sleep on.

CDN Aviator said:
I dont know much about anything but i think that you will be tired enough at the end of the day that a slab of concrete would be comfortable to sleep on.

Agreed for the first week... but for Saturday night and Sunday night... I probably won't sleep!!! Nothing compares to your "home bed"... but I guess that mentality will have to change cause my home is changing!!! Just slept on the same bed since I was... out of a crib!!

The first two days I think are gonna be worse than the first week... Waiting... not knowing what to do with yourself... From what I've been told/heard/read you have time to yourself... to do WHAT?!? haha

dukkadukka said:
The first two days I think are gonna be worse than the first week... Waiting... not knowing what to do with yourself... From what I've been told/heard/read you have time to yourself... to do WHAT?!? haha

Two day meet at greet, time to practice those social skills.  ;)

I'm looking forward to those two days, get to scope everyone out and meet each other.  Find out what everyone in going in for, and other carious stuff.  Should be a good time.

Back