• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

July 15th BMQ

It's looking that way for myself, I finish my PCP NCM SEP course on 8 July. My ULO is out of office so I have to wait a bit to see. Hopefully see you there!

I dealt with CFRC Det Moncton, now I have a ULO who manages me. Your guys' trades?

Dealt with Victoria RC 2 years ago.  Got accepted and have taken two year Industrial Electronics course.  My trade is Weapons Engineering Technician (Navy).  Im from Vancouver Island, BC.

Hey Jacky Tar, Hope to see you there too.  I assume i'll be going to Halifax for some 3's and NETP.  With any luck I won't be sitting on PAT waiting for my courses, and get to Esquimalt sooner than later.

Just received my phonecall for July 15th bmq. Got the offer I had hoped for, Air Weapons System Tech. Is Anyone else traveling by train from the Durham region area July 13th?

I will be joining you on July 15. Coming from Brantford, ON for Naval Communicator.

Jergore11 said:
Just received my phonecall for July 15th bmq. Got the offer I had hoped for, Air Weapons System Tech. Is Anyone else traveling by train from the Durham region area July 13th?

I will likely taking the train, but from the other side of the GTA (Hamilton area).

Very good! Well maybe ill see you on the train who knows. July 15th can't come soon enough.

I am also attending for Infantry for RCR. Coming from Toronto

Found out yesterday I will be flying out on Saturday July 13th from Pearson. Anyone else get this news?

NavComm87 said:
Found out yesterday I will be flying out on Saturday July 13th from Pearson. Anyone else get this news?

Im driving from Petawawa for July 13th BMQ. Going for ACISS, how about you?

It's nice to see a lot of people responding to this. Can't wait to meet you all. Congratulations to everyone on their offers, my wait was 2 years from when I applied so I'm definitely excited.

I get the privilege of meeting you guys there! fly out of Pearson July 13th. 1.5 years of waiting, so not to bad. going as a marine engineer

Hey guys,

Just a quick question for anyone who may be able to answer. It seems like most of you are on the July 15th BMQ, which correlates with what the CFLRS website says http://www.cflrs.forces.gc.ca/menu/cfc-ecc/dc-cd/index-eng.asp

I was told to be there for the 13th, so does that mean Ill be on the 15th BMQ or did they add another one starting the 13th?

MP_HOPEFUL said:
Hey guys,

Just a quick question for anyone who may be able to answer. It seems like most of you are on the July 15th BMQ, which correlates with what the CFLRS website says http://www.cflrs.forces.gc.ca/menu/cfc-ecc/dc-cd/index-eng.asp

I was told to be there for the 13th, so does that mean Ill be on the 15th BMQ or did they add another one starting the 13th?

If you notice mj_lover post there flying out on the 13th as well as that is a Saturday. Your course will begin on Monday but you will need to get settled first.

Back