• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Joining the Navy - Merged

Thanks alot, i appreciate it.....It shouldnt be long they said that position could open up tommorow...and u never know lol so they told me be in shape in 3 weeks just in case haha.

:cdn: So, how is this hiring for the Navy going, I wonder...Any of you guys got your offers yet? I applied in mid February listing 3 Navy jobs as my choices and since they supposed to be so called "hot jobs", I was told that I would be processed rather quickly.  Well, they had me waiting month and a half for CFAT which I passed few days ago and now I have to wait another month for medical. I don't even know if I scored high enough for any of the jobs in my selection. The guy just walked into the room and said: "Great news guys. Everybody passed. Now go and book your medical." And that was that. So I am sitting home a bit frustrated waiting for things to move along... :(  :salute:

Back