• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Is it usual for a recuiter not to respond to an e-mail the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cabose

Inactive
Reaction score
hey im from BC and wanna join the reservers but wont be old enought till nov 4 and way to my question is it usual or is that fact that im not old enought the reson
thanx Cabose

I await Kincanuk's usual loquatious, sardonic. laconic response with bated breath. O - where will he start? The mind boggles... Please let him be in a "pointed" mood.

Cabose said:
hey im from BC and wanna join the reservers but wont be old enought till nov 4 and way to my question is it usual or is that fact that im not old enought the reson
thanx Cabose

Spell check = friend

Recruiters = busy, wait a few days

Also, if your posting style is any indication of the way you usually write, there may be another explanation for the recruiter's delayed response.

I've sent e-mails to the CFRC that I'm going through and they answer them the next day. Like Steve said, make sure that you spell-check and edit your e-mail like it were a highscholl essay.

pronto said:
I await Kincanuk's usual loquatious, sardonic. laconic response with bated breath. O - where will he start? The mind boggles... Please let him be in a "pointed" mood.

To clarify Cabose, Kincanucks is a recruiter on this board

i did cheack spelling in the e-mail (its also a fourm so does it really matter) and i e-mailed recuiter last week so  :-\
and i figured that guy was a recuiter or somthin like it.
and i also thougth of recuiter busy so should i just send another email  ???

Oh Jesus... This keeps getting better and better.

Maybe Kincanucks is letting him "ripen" a bit before "plucking" him...

what the hell r u talkin about (o and i just read the spelling part of fourm rules so never mind to what i said before even if i dont agree ;D )

If you read the rules why are you still spelling like crap?

If you don't agree with the forum rules (which god forbid it, ask for proper spelling and grammar ... such a harsh, cruel rule that is. True Nazism in action..) then leave.

As for what Canadian Caesar is talking about - and boy howdy it's already been stated - but Kincanucks is the forum's resident recruiter.. Pretty much every recruit finds info from him or has found info from him. He is also known for his highly accurate observations and unique remarks to stupid comments. Which is why I am a bit befuddled he hasn't responded yet to this. Maybe it's just too much even for him ..

So, to make it easy:

1. Spell check your posts - don't post like a retarded 16 year old picking up 40 year old truckers pretending to be girls over MSN.
2. Might want to keep quiet and pay attention to how things go around here before you click your next "post" button

Kincanucks is not available at the present time... I suspect were he here, he would probably be apoplectic. A gigantic "anger tumour" growing on the back of his neck. Vibrating with dismay at the lack of perspicacity of our intake, as it were. Maybe if we're all lucky, he'll come back, and see that we are awaiting his observations on wee babies who can't read rules, post intelligably, etc. and let loose with a diatribe. Please? Pretty please?

PS: Great comment on female impersonators!  :)

Well well.

Cabose if you are not old enough to join the reserves until November it would seem that you have plenty of time for the recruiter to answer your eager questions.  Now did you send your e-mail to the reserve unit that you want to join?  If you did then there might not be anyone there at this time to answer as most reserve units have to go to very minimum manning in the summer because of taskings. If you sent it to the recruiting centre in Vancouver, you have to realize that each recruiting centre receives hundreds of e-mails a week and will try to answer them as soon as possible.  My suggestion to you my young friend is to wait until September and then go to your local reserve unit and talk to the, now available, recruiters there.  Cheers.

Man that lump is certainly throbbing but it hasn't taken over me yet must be on holidays.

OK thanks kincanucks i thought it might be something like that but u never now  ;D . and to the spelling this is the first forum i have been to to have such a rule and what is wrong with a little net slang any way  ???

P.S. most forum rules are the same so i stopped reading them after a while  ;D and right now I'm on a 56k modem and don't want to have to spell check and what 5 min  ;D

Cabose said:
OK thanks kincanucks i thought it might be something like that but u never now   ;D . and to the spelling this is the first forum i have been to to have such a rule and what is wrong with a little net slang any way  ???
P.S. most forum rules are the same so i stopped reading them after a while  ;D and right now I'm on a 56k modem and don't want to have to spell check and what 5 min   ;D

Well, you've got your answer. As to the rules of this PRIVATELY run forum, if you don't like them, or find them to much trouble, don't post. We won't miss it.

Cabose said:
thanx Cabose
You must remember that the recruiters are dealing with many applicants and no they don't answer emails unless they are priority emails in their view.
Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back