• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Interview with "moderate" Ottawa Imam

MarkOttawa

Army.ca Fixture
Inactive
Fallen Comrade
Reaction score
I urge all to listen to the complete audio of this interview with Imam Gamal Solaiman by Steve Madely of CFRA, Ottawa. Note near the end that he refuses to believe al Qaeda is responsible for 9/11 even in the face of Osama bin Laden's claims of responsibility.  Also listen to his views on Canadian troops in Afstan. And there are always the "buts".

The audio:
http://www.cfra.com/chum_audio/Gamal_Solaiman1_Sept19.mp3
http://www.cfra.com/chum_audio/Gamal_Solaiman2_Sept19.mp3

Mark
Ottawa

Has the term "moderate" been redefined? It's time to overhaul our immigration and refugee policy before we are picking up body parts in the Montreal subway, like in the UK and Spain. It's only a matter of time.

It is common for Imams to condemn terrorism on the surface while endorsing an ideology that helps foster extremism.

reilly said:
It is common for Imams to condemn terrorism on the surface while endorsing an ideology that helps foster extremism.

Um..

sure.

Very dangerous statement to make without proof.

reilly,
simmer down. You're spamming the boards with rhetoric.
And it isn't even humerous rhetoric.

Hmmm...interesting.

No firm answers on anything....and alot of "buts".

Steve, it would seem, wasted time with this "moderate" on his show.

Regards

Recce By Death said:
Steve, it would seem, wasted time with this "moderate" on his show.
I've yet to hear a moderate. Those who seek the publicity all seem to have this idea that the only 'moderation' required is by kaffirs.

Ottawa Imam.  So I would think he has Canadian citizenship or at least a permanent resident.  So he lives in the West, because?  Guess he wanted to live in the west.  But then I love it when he says "Your people I mean the western people".  I guess, I JUST DON'T GET IT.  

ccdec:

I JUST DON'T GET IT.

But perhaps the Imam does.  Sad.

Mark
Ottawa

Back