• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Infantry Build

How much of a difference as far as demanding both mentally and physically is between Armoured Recce and Infantry?

PRETC. Winter maneuvers/survival

Just because we are Army Cadets does not make us not have opportunitys to train with the Regular Army.

Oh god maneuvers? Is that what they call it now? Is that before or after popcicles and story time?

And your‘re old enough to be in the reserves and your ****in around in the cadets? Why dont you earn a rank instead of playing soldier?

Wet Grunt that was posibly the sinle funniest comment i have ever heard on these boards!!!!
I was a cadet for one year and quit because the instructor‘s don‘t know squat and i figured that it was pretty much a waist of time which is why was an infanteer at 17 not a boy-scout(cadet)!

I am 6‘0" and 220 lbs. The biggest guy in my Unit is pushing (or maybe even pulling) 300, and the smallest is around the 140-150 weight range.

Stu

Back