• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

In need of an RCAF Wedge Cap, Size 7 7/8 soon, Can anyone help?

LarpHam69

Reaction score
Good day to all,

I'm writing this as an unlikely curve ball request/effort seeking an RCAF Wedge Cap (size 7 7/8 or thereabouts) for an upcoming uniform inspection.

I changed elements several months ago (from Army to Air Force) and Logitisk Unicorp has been fraught with stock shortages of various items across different sizes. One such item is an RCAF Wedge Cap which is worn with DEU's. They will only have some available later this month and won't have enough to reach me on their priority list to send out in time.

If anyone in the Ottawa area happens to have one that they temporarily don't need for the end of the month then I'd really appreciate it if I could borrow it for a short time. I'd gladly return it to you sometime in early October.

Thanks again for reading this post and I'll keep my fingers crossed for a positive reply. :unsure:

Good day to all,

I'm writing this as an unlikely curve ball request/effort seeking an RCAF Wedge Cap (size 7 7/8 or thereabouts) for an upcoming uniform inspection.

I changed elements several months ago (from Army to Air Force) and Logitisk Unicorp has been fraught with stock shortages of various items across different sizes. One such item is an RCAF Wedge Cap which is worn with DEU's. They will only have some available later this month and won't have enough to reach me on their priority list to send out in time.

If anyone in the Ottawa area happens to have one that they temporarily don't need for the end of the month then I'd really appreciate it if I could borrow it for a short time. I'd gladly return it to you sometime in early October.

Thanks again for reading this post and I'll keep my fingers crossed for a positive reply. :unsure:

If you don't have an issue item because the supplier was unable to provide it due to their inefficiency that is one of the things that should be caught on a "uniform inspection". How else do these problems get identified? If you don't have the item and it's not due to your error, then inform your COC. Don't be borrowing and wearing someone else's "next to skin" clothing item.

Good day to all,

I have a 7 1/2 wedge I no longer need, since I changed elements. It has an Int cap badge sewn onto it though.

Back