• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I was listening to Rush Limbaugh Today

tomahawk6

Army.ca Legend
Inactive
Reaction score
He is on break for the holidays and had a guest host on and they were letting listeners comment, one of which was a Canadian and was she unhappy with Trudeau and his carbon tax. There are few Canadian conservatives and the call was an eye opener for me.

tomahawk6 said:
He is on break for the holidays and had a guest host on and they were letting listeners comment, one of which was a Canadian and was she unhappy with Trudeau and his carbon tax. There are few Canadian conservatives and the call was an eye opener for me.

I'm not sure why you think there are 'few' Canadian conservatives. The CPC got over 6 million votes, or more than a third of those cast. Granted, 'conservative' here lines up differently than 'conservative' down there, but you see a lot of the same stuff being talked about- just from different baselines as a start point.

tomahawk6 said:
they were letting listeners comment, one of which was a Canadian and was she unhappy with Trudeau and his carbon tax.

For reference to the discussion,

Carbon Tax 
https://navy.ca/forums/threads/129232.25
2 pages.

Back