• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

how long

J

jonboy

Im in the process of aplying for the CF in toronto, they have a list there of positions open and closed, infantry/armour and combat engineer were my 3 choices on my aplication.... all were closed. When might these positions open up again?

The recruiters would have access to that answer. Or at least a decent guess.

Trust me they dont....

They know when the list is redone every 2 weeks or so. They are as blind to all of this as the rest of us are. The only thing they can hint at is vague at best and like just expect and sit tight for weeks. We do know that the school dont stay closed too long, since people are getting called in.

The main factor that its a real shamble for now is the fact that many people are joining these days, whether this has to do with the world happening or not, is unsure, but I was told they are processing huge amount of apps.

So sit tight and wait it out! :warstory:

I cannot see Combat arms being closed? Each Recuit centre has a list that is closed for that area. I know that there is 4 courses for Armour going through. You should ask, if thats just for that area.

Yes the combat arms are closed for now. You see everybody goes to boot first, so they have to try and sched. so that boot and your chosen course can match up pretty quick and that you dont have to serve too long in a pat platoon waiting in btw.

Back