• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How long to get your kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeeze

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm picking up my kit near the end of the month and I don't have a car. So I'm stuck bugging a friend of mine to help me at 9am in the morning to get my stuff. She said she'd do it (as I am giving her some cash) but I was just wondering how long it generally takes to get everything? I don't really want her sitting in her car waiting for hours if she doesn't have to. I probably should have asked when I booked my appointment, I know...but I feel like I call these guys too much =p and thought maybe you guys could help me. Thanks a lot.

It takes as long as it takes. Some times it's as quick as 45mins or it could be 2hrs. Pending on how long it takes for you to figure out what size you are, and the staff to see if they've got the size for you.

(why don't you tell your friend - you'll call her when you're done)

Thanks for both of your replies.
The reason I can't call her when I'm done is because she lives far out of the way as it is and there's not really much to do in the area. Right now I'm probably just going to bus it up and she'll be up around 10am, if anything I can wait rather than her.

This can be closed. Thanks a lot.

Sounds like a plan there Justin. If she’s early you should have a time estimate fopr her and she can go grab a coffee. Even though you  are offering her gasmoney remember to say thanks and a nice gift would go a long way. Oh and welcome to the Tor Scots, you chose wisely.

As per your request thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back