• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

High Ranking Police Folk Allegedly Behaving Badly

I have a thirty to forty page doc with every complaint the Gen makes against the gov and CAF. It's what is referenced by the articles. The same journalist that dapaterson posted in the other thread posted the whole doc in his discord and I'm trying to share it.

Um...

Please Dont Seth Meyers GIF by Saturday Night Live

If a judge compares the testimony of four officers to Sgt Shultz in Hogan's Heroes, there may be problems...

Near the end of his ruling, the judge offered a wry assessment of whether his observations would result in meaningful change. “Historically there is very little reporting back to command officers about what happens in the courts,” he wrote.​
“One might think” that in 2024, technologies such as body-worn cameras could decrease the instances of police witnesses lying under oath, yet not all police departments have implemented them, he wrote. “While there are obvious costs for equipment, training and data storage, there are less obvious savings, which may be even greater, including the avoidance of trials and substantial savings in police witness salaries while in court and in court resources that do not benefit from avoidable trials.”​
The decision to implement such technology might be considered optional by police services and civilian oversight boards, he noted. “Ensuring that your officers testify honestly and completely, however, is not optional; it should, to the contrary, be one of the highest concerns of every police commander and every police services board member.”​
O’Donnell concluded he was convicting the man of the two offences despite his “significant misgivings” about the testimony provided by the officers.​
“The public, who pay for the police, are entitled to expect better.”​

Badda badda in Bella Bella...

Heiltsuk Nation demands removal of Bella Bella RCMP officer​

A protest is planned for noon Friday, May 24 in front of the RCMP office in Bella Bella
https://www.bpmcdn.com/files/texttospeech/7364518-178fb513-dff3-4294-ace8-e95720cc9014.mp3
Members of the Heiltsuk Nation in Bella Bella are calling for the immediate suspension and removal of an RCMP officer stationed in the remote coastal community for reportedly making racist comments on social media.

A protest was planned for noon Friday (May 24) in front of the RCMP office in Bella Bella, which is located on the central coast.
According to a press release issued Friday by the Heiltsuk Nation, the protest follows a meeting between Heiltsuk and RCMP leadership on Wednesday, during which the Heiltsuk learned RCMP have initiated a transfer for the officer in question. However, in the meantime, they have been told the officer will remain on active duty in Bella Bella for up to 90 days, during which time he is supposed to be accompanied by another officer when responding to calls.

The Heiltsuk Nation said the officer posted a series of racist and intolerant selfies and captions that were discovered by Heiltsuk community members.

One screenshot shows the officer posing in front of the Union Jack in colonial regalia with the comment, “Now, whats [sic] to be done about these pesky natives stirring up trouble in the colonies…?”

Badda badda in Bella Bella...

Heiltsuk Nation demands removal of Bella Bella RCMP officer​

A protest is planned for noon Friday, May 24 in front of the RCMP office in Bella Bella
https://www.bpmcdn.com/files/texttospeech/7364518-178fb513-dff3-4294-ace8-e95720cc9014.mp3
Members of the Heiltsuk Nation in Bella Bella are calling for the immediate suspension and removal of an RCMP officer stationed in the remote coastal community for reportedly making racist comments on social media.

A protest was planned for noon Friday (May 24) in front of the RCMP office in Bella Bella, which is located on the central coast.
According to a press release issued Friday by the Heiltsuk Nation, the protest follows a meeting between Heiltsuk and RCMP leadership on Wednesday, during which the Heiltsuk learned RCMP have initiated a transfer for the officer in question. However, in the meantime, they have been told the officer will remain on active duty in Bella Bella for up to 90 days, during which time he is supposed to be accompanied by another officer when responding to calls.

The Heiltsuk Nation said the officer posted a series of racist and intolerant selfies and captions that were discovered by Heiltsuk community members.

One screenshot shows the officer posing in front of the Union Jack in colonial regalia with the comment, “Now, whats [sic] to be done about these pesky natives stirring up trouble in the colonies…?”

I saw this floating around earlier... The constable in question posted some dumb stuff on Facebook back in 2014 and earlier, and wasn't hired until 2018-19. If they think he's going to face some sort of discipline over this, they're, uh... operating with a very limited understanding of what rules apply here and how. The RCMP will move him due to the community pressure, but nothing in the story as told indicates anything close to misconduct during his time as a serving police officer. Bella Bella is pretty remote; he may actually land somewhere he considers better out of this.

In reality, 71-year-old Perez Sr. was alive. He went to his girlfriend's home but didn't have his cell phone.

Risible, indeed Chief Constable Mitty.... ;)

Nick Adderley: Suspended chief constable's Falklands War medal 'appears to be false'​

As well as wearing the disputed medal, Nick Adderley claimed to have fought in the Falklands War, despite being 15 years old when it began.

Risible, indeed Chief Constable Mitty.... ;)

Nick Adderley: Suspended chief constable's Falklands War medal 'appears to be false'​

As well as wearing the disputed medal, Nick Adderley claimed to have fought in the Falklands War, despite being 15 years old when it began.

Cross post to the Walts, Posers and Wannabe's thread?

Why is it frequently the higher ranking folks that pull this crap?

I’ll be super curious to learn who got him and what he was already in for.

This is one you pick a jury for and try to get it knocked down to manslaughter.

Would not shock me if a friend/relative of a victim saw an opportunity and took…

Would not shock me if a friend/relative of a victim saw an opportunity and took…
Odds of that just seem super low. It happened in the pen in Quebec. More likely someone just figured (correctly) it would be a good way to earn some serious cred on the inside. The stabber won’t be low on smokes for a while.

I'm curious to know who was on duty and responsible for surveillance and protection.

Back