• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

High Ranking Police Folk Allegedly Behaving Badly

This incident and the one below has given me a bad taste in my mouth about the Lethbridge Police Service.

Oh yes, that f**king retard...

May the 4th. Also known as Star Wars Day (May the 4th Be With You...) I won't bother going into too much of a rant on this, as the video taken of the incident speaks for itself

But what I wouldn't have given to have been sitting beside the kid who took the video when Cst. Dinglenuts went on his little power trip infront of the crowd. Like it actually pains me...

As stupid as the Stormtrooper incident was, my opinion of the Lethbridge Police Service being a swamp compared to any other police service I've interacted with personally or professionally stems from worse than that...

Hiring a guy who dealt drugs in high school, and had been dealing steroids at Lethbridge College only a year or two prior to his application.

(Had already been deferred from another agency AND Lethbridge, but pursued remedies to change the notes/intel they had relied on during the hiring process & got himself hired the next time around. And that's just the beginning of stories about that guy...)

Or a senior constable who worked in their financial crime section who blatantly fabricated an entire case against someone who had just been trying to do the right thing.
Fabricated his notes and reports, manipulated witnesses, harassed the hell out of the 'suspect', intimidated other witnesses, and took a very personal initiative & interest in destroying the life of the guy he framed (to be perfectly blunt)

(And when I say he harassed the subject & certain witnesses, I'm talking about 30-40 phone calls PER DAY using different phones from around the station, calling apps, masked numbers, etc)

Did this genuine sociopath ever get even a slap on the wrist? Nope, he got promoted!

The list goes on. And on. And on...

There's a reason why they aren't the Lethbridge Regional Police Service anymore...the stank of that swamp is uniquely potent with that service

Back