• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

High Ranking Police Folk Allegedly Behaving Badly

I see videos in China of people fist fighting traffic cops.
Then I see cops in America shooting a guy with a hatchet from 50 feet away.

Colour me skeptical..

Not to mention the historic, ethnic & class issues which are ongoing.

Plenty of people getting into physical fights with cops here and not getting shot. Now, fair fights are a) stupid; b) a liability to us and the public, and c) not something we’re expected or required to entertain, so if you raise fists at me, expect to discuss the matter with a taser if you try to close the distance and don’t give me time and space to talk you down. That’s completely congruent with our laws.

Beyond that, you’ve voiced a few strange notions over your time here, and truthfully I don’t really care if you’re personally skeptical. It ain’t changing how I do my job or how I protect the public, whether It’s in my day to day, or if I’m augmenting the road, doing public order, or loaned out for a few days to teach use of force. Armchair experts are nothing new for us.

I don't have WeChat & a cursory search on youtube didn't turn up much.
I've seen these things over the years.
I brought up China because it's a trigger word for right-wingers.
These trends are broadly true for many places.

Fact is, regular police in many countries do not carry firearms.
--
You guys can continue to back the blue it's not my problem..

I can show one from India:

On further thought, taking firearms away from regular police would be something I support and stand by.
Disarm the police rather than #Defundthepolice

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ
All I see in those videos are people attacking police or what passes for police and those police forces being completely overrun or running away.

Also India is a bad example as it has a higher police related death rate than Canada does.

Meanwhile, ex-USMC cop (I saw him interviewed on CNN last night) gives distraught motorist a hug ;)

There is a video of a Cop pulling over a Vet in bad shape. Hard to watch, but the compassion from the Cop is tear jerking. Nice to see humanity at its peak, helping each other.

On further thought, taking firearms away from regular police would be something I support and stand by.
Disarm the police rather than #Defundthepolice
So basically, based on previous posts you have made on this site, you want to be more armed than those that swear an oath to help protect society??

Off-duty Toronto cop charged with manslaughter in 19-year-old's death

"The investigation found that on April 26, 2021, two off-duty Toronto Police Service officers met and interacted with Mr. Facey in Brampton," the news release reads. "Later that day, Mr. Facey was transported to hospital by ambulance where he was subsequently pronounced deceased."

According to tribunal documents, on that day in April, Au and Benning were both off duty when they travelled to Brampton for a meeting with a man who had been advertising an Apple watch for sale on Kijiji.

The SIU, which investigates the conduct of law enforcement where death, serious injury, sexual assault and/or the discharge of a firearm at a person occurred, said it would not make further comment on the investigation as the matter is now before the courts. (The Canadian Press)
Right after the transaction, Au realized the watch was counterfeit. That's when, the documents allege, Benning drove his car in the direction Facey was last seen running, eventually catching up to him. Benning said the watch was fake and he wanted his money back, but Facey continued to run, according to the tribunal.

Au then got out of the vehicle and ran after Facey, eventually catching up with him. Benning told Facey to give him back his money, and reached for it while Au "took the male to the ground," the documents say.

Au was "engaged in a struggle" with Facey while they were on the ground, with the officer trying to "maintain physical control" as Facey tried to get up, according to the tribunal. A second man then approached the area and both officers ran to their car and drove away, the documents say.

The police tribunal is alleging both officers neglected their duties in that they did not tell the 911 operator that they were police officers, didn't notify Peel police despite the incident happening in that service's jurisdiction, didn't tell one of their own supervisors about what happened, and didn't notify Toronto police once they became aware of the active criminal investigation.

I have a hard time comparing our cops to people who blow up airplanes full of innocent people, like Air India 182, or baggage handlers in Japan. They're not freedom fighters. They're fucking savages.

Okay last one

The Mounties say one of their officers tried to shoot a caribou while on duty

The Mounties say the officer was driving in a marked vehicle in March of last year on a winter road near Bunibonibee Cree Nation when he came across a caribou.
The Mounties allege the constable used his patrol-issued rifle from his police vehicle and discharged two rounds at the animal, but struck the police vehicle instead.

Imagine missing a 700-pound animal and hitting a 5300-pound SUV instead? Probably for the better that he resigned.

Okay last one

Imagine missing a 700-pound animal and hitting a 5300-pound SUV instead? Probably for the better that he resigned.
what are we doing atlanta falcons GIF

Okay last one

No kidding. By the sounds of things, a whole raft of hunting reg. violations, in addition to pressing his stupid switch. Rumour has it some cops in northern Ontario were known to carry .38 bird shot and pop the odd partridge/grouse in season and with a licence, of course.

Back