• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Heavy weapons

R

RD

If I want to use heavy weapons like machine guns and anti-tank weapons, what trade should I go into? Armour?

I‘m an FNG in the army rsv, been in for a month, dont take my word as fact

but, if you wanna use machine guns like the C6 an C9 an anti-armour, everyone is training on those in SQ, if you wanna use them a fair bit, join the Infantry, an if you wanna use anti-armour, request to take that couse after your MOC training, or if u want to be a machine gunner, request to take the machine gunner course

hope that helps

If you want to fire the 50 Cal (if it is still in use) and get your fill of Anti-tank weapons, go to the infantry.

If you want to be a Tank Gunner and fire the 25mm Cannon on the Coyote or the 105mm main gun on the Leo C2; then go Armoured.

If you want to reach out and touch someone more than 10 klicks away with your 105mm howitzer (apologies to the Herbies :) ) ; then join the artillery.

How‘s that for confusing?

It sounds like you want to fire machine guns and shoot rockets, I would suggest the infantry.

Back