• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

happy/confused

jswift872

Inactive
Reaction score
OK, so today when i was at work, my mom got my call so she called me and told me i get sworn in tonight..I had to leave work early to go, no problem..so i get there and do like 3 hours of paperwork and then am informed bmq starts tomorrow in the armouries, still at this point we have no kit or nothing!!!!and told to go tomorrow at 18:30-22:00, i am not getting kitted until next week sometime, but i am doing my first weekend of bmq tomorrow, i am extremely happy i am accepted, but they didn't leave me much time to get ready, oh well tomorrow, i am going out and showing my stuff..

regards

Pte (R) McKibbon

p.s: this happen to anybody else?, it isĀ  still sinking in at what happened today, hence the title name, happy/confused

What unit are you with? Are you doing most of your BMQ in an armoury?

I am with the PLF princess Louise fusiliers, and yes, with the exception of 2 weeks this summer i am doing my bmq in the armoury in Halifax

I had about a weeks notice before I started BMQ. I did the first three weekends before I was able to get my kit. They will most likely give you grey coveralls until you are kitted out.

Same thing happened to me, I was there last night. The paperwork was unbelievable, and I thought we were going to be getting our kit last night.

ur doing bmq today then are ya? with the plf, cya there

(i looked at your profile)

Back