• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

hand grips...

william

Inactive
Reaction score
I looked at the physical fitness link and I want to know what hand grips are?

What are they?

just a device you hold in your hand to arms length-shoulder high.....then as you lower your arm you squeeze the two handles together on the device.  It measures your hand strength.  Nothing to worry about.

oh,I thought it was something else...it doesent seem to bad

DO A SEARCH!!! This question has been asked and answered umpteen times before. 

it isnt very hard.Ive never seen anyone fail it.If you can pick up a bale of hey ,youll be fine =p

hand grip was a joke, I was kinda worried about it thinking my grip was weak but hit 68 first hand and was told I passed lol....did second hand just to check and hit 67  ;D

whats The pass 70 with the both hands combined ?

70 combined, yes. When you can beat the test with one arm, you know it is far too easy...  ::)

I only scored 39 for each hand and I passed, so nothing to worry about.

Delta you don't have to bring up a 2 year old thread just to say you passed a dinky test...  ::)

Stop searching for old threads an bringing them back up...

MikeL said:
Delta you don't have to bring up a 2 year old thread just to say you passed a dinky test...  ::)

Stop searching for old threads an bringing them back up...
no then people might just start new topics about the same thing! maybe he should of added something more then just "i passed"

Xfire said:
no then people might just start new topics about the same thing! maybe he should of added something more then just "i passed"
What's your point?
If people have a question regarding the grip test this thread will come up on a search, no need to have someone bring back this thread an other old ones to the front page for no reason.

You need a minimum of 75 on the grip test.. How did u pass with a 39?

the last time i took it (ive done quite a few times), the PERT guy guy had me hold my arms straight down by my sides and squeese.

all i remeber is the needle pointed straight up when i was done each time each hand...

whats that worth?

It's like a speed-o-meter in a car..There are numbers all around it like a scale read it

Back