• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

• Thread starter Thread starter McG
  • Start date Start date
The Warzone has a two articles about the IAF strike against Yemen. Not only did the IAF hit the oil tanks, but also the only two cranes capable of transferring material from ships to shore which will drastically cut down on the ability the Yemen government to move material ashore.

The first video is from the 20th and the second from yesterday.

It says Canadian citizen right in the article.

What are you suggesting with the air quotes?

I think he means that this person could be a Canadian of convienence.

Who ever they were, it's sounds like they played stupid games and won stupid prizes.

The Warzone has a two articles about the IAF strike against Yemen. Not only did the IAF hit the oil tanks, but also the only two cranes capable of transferring material from ships to shore which will drastically cut down on the ability the Yemen government to move material ashore.

The first video is from the 20th and the second from yesterday.

Yea I saw those video's of the crane strikes, the Israelis want to hurt the Houthi's bad. With the loss of revenue, food, fuel, weapons and status, they are going to have a hard time keeping the loyalty of the tribes on the fringes of their territory. Meanwhile you see the US,KSA and UAE bolster the Yeminis government ability to extend their influence.

I think he means that this person could be a Canadian of convienence.

Who ever they were, it's sounds like they played stupid games and won stupid prizes.
My point is that if you have a Canadian passport and are considered a Canadian citizen, then you’re a Canadian (not a “Canadian”) no matter your skin tone or ethnicity.

Back