• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

…I might consider a name change if Muslims were to be included in the “Crusader” side…. :unsure:
The actual crusades often had Muslims on the side of the crusaders. The First Crusades were more of a conflict between a group of Muslims and Christians against another group of Muslims and Christians, than it was "Christians vs Muslims".

The actual crusades often had Muslims on the side of the crusaders. The First Crusades were more of a conflict between a group of Muslims and Christians against another group of Muslims and Christians, than it was "Christians vs Muslims".
SSDD!

Looks like IDF is having none of it from the IRGC Houthis chucking cruise missiles at them…

Edit to add Quds-3 info reference:

Antisemitism runs just below the surface of a lot of left's talking points about Israel.

Saw this about political views.

Pew Research Center surveys, including the 2020 study, show that Jews are among the most consistently liberal and Democratic groups in the U.S. population. Seven-in-ten Jewish adults identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party, and half describe their political views as liberal.

Saw this about political views.

Not all people who lean left are antisemites, but most of the antisemites I have seen online and encountered in person are left/communist leaning.

Neo-Nazis get called out and taken down, left leaning antisemites seem to get a free pass because they are on the "correct" side on other issues.

Neo-Nazis get called out and taken down, left leaning antisemites seem to get a free pass because they are on the "correct" side on other issues.

So if the freedom convoy was waving palestinian and hamas flags they'd still be there?

Not all people who lean left are antisemites, but most of the antisemites I have seen online and encountered in person are left/communist leaning.

Your second paragraph really is the crux of it.

Of course there's anti-Semitism on the Right, but everybody knows where the morally acceptable limits of the political spectrum are situated on the right. Not so for the Left where, for some reason, communism (and adjacent ideologies) is not subjected to the same stigma.

Yet wokism is exactly the same as antisemitism: a conspiracy based on the immutable characteristics of communities that happen to have it better due to cultural and behavioral, not systemic, reasons.

Last edited:

Lots of feelings in chat rooms.

Have to wait and see the data in 2024.

Democratic candidate secured 77 percent of the Jewish vote compared to Donald Trump’s 21 percent, according to survey, giving Joe Biden the widest points margin since 2008.

Back