• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

• Thread starter Thread starter McG
  • Start date Start date
Hey @abduly85 can you explain how this is helping your people?

Windows smashed at 2 Toronto synagogues

Man arrested, McGill windows smashed during pro-Palestinian protest

Kind of seems like your people, or their supporters, are just being assholes. Doesn't it?
I don't know, but I'm still living rent-free in your head it seems. Cool.

I'm sure not the moderator, but as a Muslim I have to spread good manners and would kindly suggest to tone it down with the name calling and obscenities ("your people... Are just being assholes"). The tone doesn't really strengthen your argument...and I'm not sure what your argument was from the post.

But I have to say, it's quiet telling that you get riled up when a couple of windows at a synagogue get smashed (which shouldn't happen regardless) but not a peep is heard on this forum when the IDF destroys and desecrates tens of mosques.. To the point that at one of the mosques they occupied, the IDF writes on the mosque walls (Prophet Mohammed is a whore... Mohammed Is a pedophile). And they proudly posted it publicly (see twitter link below).
It's clear that the IDF is not waging a war against Hamas. They're showing their true colours that they're at war with all Palestinians and Muslims in general.

I have to say I'm not sure how any one still thinks of the IDF as a professional army... Let along the "Most Moral Army". It is a professional killing machine.

Well if you can't believe one photocopied picture from Twitter, who can you believe?

@abduly85 - Short & sweet question for ya: do you support the existence of Israel? Simple yes or no'll do - I'll wait ...

I'm sure not the moderator, but as a Muslim I have to spread good manners and would kindly suggest to tone it down with the name calling and obscenities ("your people... Are just being assholes"). The tone doesn't really strengthen your argument...and I'm not sure what your argument was from the post.

But I have to say, it's quiet telling that you get riled up when a couple of windows at a synagogue get smashed (which shouldn't happen regardless) but not a peep is heard on this forum when the IDF destroys and desecrates tens of mosques.. To the point that at one of the mosques they occupied, the IDF writes on the mosque walls (Prophet Mohammed is a whore... Mohammed Is a pedophile). And they proudly posted it publicly (see twitter link below).
It's clear that the IDF is not waging a war against Hamas. They're showing their true colours that they're at war with all Palestinians and Muslims in general.

I have to say I'm not sure how any one still thinks of the IDF as a professional army... Let along the "Most Moral Army". It is a professional killing machine.
The problem is that whether you want to litigate whether babies were beheaded or particular people wrote on a wall, you need to produce evidence. Obviously someone wrote on the wall. Proof of who? You can't reasonably push back against one narrative for gaps in evidence and assume the facts in another.

@abduly85 - Short & sweet question for ya: do you support the existence of Israel? Simple yes or no'll do - I'll wait ...
No, I don't support the existence of the state of Israel as it is. It is a state born out of sin, ethnically cleansed the indigenous Palestinian population (including my family), refused their right of return (while allowing any Jew in the world to become a full citizen) and has been declared an aparthide state by almost every international and Israeli human rights organization.
Also, this ongoing genocide is proving that it's become a rogue state even amongst some of its historical allies.

Similar to not supporting the existence of the aparthide state of South Africa in the 80's and 90's. The state can go, people can stay (and Palestinians are given back their rights).

No need to wait.

No, I don't support the existence of the state of Israel as it is. It is a state born out of sin, ethnically cleansed the indigenous Palestinian population (including my family), refused their right of return (while allowing any Jew in the world to become a full citizen) and has been declared an aparthide state by almost every international and Israeli human rights organization.
Also, this ongoing genocide is proving that it's become a rogue state even amongst some of its historical allies.

Similar to not supporting the existence of the aparthide state of South Africa in the 80's and 90's. The state can go, people can stay (and Palestinians are given back their rights).

No need to wait.
No it is, then.

For sure. You made a lasting impression, I enjoy our little tete-a-tete's.

but as a Muslim I have to spread good manners and would kindly suggest to tone it down with the name calling and obscenities ("your people... Are just being assholes"). The tone doesn't really strengthen your argument...and I'm not sure what your argument was from the post.
You got a point there abduly. These people are definitely being assholes but I shouldn't associate them with you as a part of my discourse, even if you've referred to them as your people. I apologize for that and making it personal. The reason I asked was to try and see what your opinion on how smashing buildings in Canada was helping people in Gaza.

But I have to say, it's quiet telling that you get riled up when a couple of windows at a synagogue get smashed (which shouldn't happen regardless) but not a peep is heard on this forum when the IDF destroys and desecrates tens of mosques..
You got me there. I don't care all that much what happens in Israel and Gaza. I've said before I think they're both assholes in their own way and they're both responsible for the state of affairs there. I do care about Canada and I care about people bringing their countries problems here.

To the point that at one of the mosques they occupied, the IDF writes on the mosque walls (Prophet Mohammed is a whore... Mohammed Is a pedophile).
That's just rude of them. Why are they calling Mohammed a pedophile?

Palestinians ARE Hamas though. And Palestinians have not only supported Hamas for 16 years, but increased their support after the rape and murder rampage (rapes which you deny, I'll add). Palestinians joined Hamas in their cross border raids. Hell a Palestinian social worker was caught on camera stealing a body like a ghoul. That's messed up.

The whole Israel is against all Muslims is just silly. Israel didn't invade 5 Arab countries in 1967. Israel pulled out of Gaza and instead of trying to improve their lives they spent 16 years digging in. All things considered Muslims live better off in Israel than Jews live in Arab countries.

It is a professional killing machine.
That's probably why Israel hasn't been destroyed yet.

The problem is that whether you want to litigate whether babies were beheaded or particular people wrote on a wall, you need to produce evidence. Obviously someone wrote on the wall. Proof of who? You can't reasonably push back against one narrative for gaps in evidence and assume the facts in another.
Sorry, but even the IDF and official Israeli figures denied the beheaded babies lie, it's not me. Their official figure show only 1 baby that was shot (which is 1 baby too many). Here's the Haaretz source with official figures:

I also supplemented that photo with a video that IDF members posted themeselves occupying that mosque with inciteful hebrew and English writing. It's crystal clear.

No, I don't support the existence of the state of Israel as it is.

You do realize that Israel isn't going anywhere, right? It's the only democratic nation in the middle east and a hub for modern technology and education. What does the rest of the middle east have going for them, oil? Until your reluctance to recognize Israel changes, the people of gaza will forever live in squalor and under an umbrella of terror and suffering.

Muslims routinely blow up or assassinate each other in Mosques. Not to mention storing weapons in them.

I also supplemented that photo with a video that IDF members posted themeselves occupying that mosque with inciteful hebrew and English writing. It's crystal clear.
OK. And along with that, I'll stipulate that there are some kinds of hateful forbidden acts that Israeli soldiers commit even if I don't know what the acts are or whether any proof exists. It's improbable that exactly no such things will happen.

But I just don't care. Or rather: in the abstract, I care in the sense that I'd prefer that at least the advanced technologically modern wealthy countries and all of the people acting in those countries' names conduct themselves within the bounds of law and custom and civility 100% of the time. But compared to starting a shooting war and executing, raping, and kidnapping anyone - combatants or non-combatants - I just don't care about slogans on walls, structural damage, impious usages, intemperate remarks, etc.

Here in Canada people sometimes speak of the "French Fact", which to me (at least) is a way of expressing recognition of the way things are and thus a frame in which everything we do must be situated. We also have an "Aboriginal Fact", and certainly a "British Fact", and since somewhat before the era of mass immigration started, a lot of smaller "Facts".

Israel is a "Fact", and if it can't be negotiated away, it will have to be conquered - by war, or by mass immigration. If Israelis are unwilling to allow any kind of principles to stand in the way of preventing demographic absorption to the point at which Israel as it currently exists can be extinguished, that leaves war. And I see no reason for Israelis to allow any kind of principles to stand in the way of creating de facto borders and security zones that make it hard to attack militarily. It took no time at all after Oct 7 for plain old anti-Jewish sentiment to surge from all sorts of places and institutions around the world and show exactly where things stand. If it will take 5 decades of absolute peace and absence of any ill intent anywhere to convince Israel to relax, the clock has been reset to 50 years.

Israel is a "Fact", and if it can't be negotiated away, it will have to be conquered - by war, or by mass immigration. If Israelis are unwilling to allow any kind of principles to stand in the way of preventing demographic absorption to the point at which Israel as it currently exists can be extinguished, that leaves war. And I see no reason for Israelis to allow any kind of principles to stand in the way of creating de facto borders and security zones that make it hard to attack militarily. It took no time at all after Oct 7 for plain old anti-Jewish sentiment to surge from all sorts of places and institutions around the world and show exactly where things stand. If it will take 5 decades of absolute peace and absence of any ill intent anywhere to convince Israel to relax, the clock has been reset to 50 years.

And we’re all still waiting for the Muslim brotherhood and sisterhood of the region to show a small amount of compassion to their Palestinian Gazan fellow Muslims.

I recall someone saying, “None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.” Now who was that again? 🤔

Meanwhile Muslims

images

Davidson-Mosul-ISIS.jpg

I could go on and on and on

Mohammed was a pedophile was he not? Did he not consummate his marriage to Aisha when she was 10?

No need to wait.

This is a refusal to acknowledge reality that will continue to get Palistinians killed. Cling to it, and you bear as much blame for dead Palestinian Arabs, including innocents, as anyone else.

Back