• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

More of this will happen thanks to the Oct7th attack. France and England are already lost.

So what should be done? How should we prosecute someone here that does something similar?

Maybe the West should dictate and then real adults might get elected.....
Maybe, but that would also require Israel to want a stable democratic country of Palestine.

Netanyahu specifically supported Hamas because he didn’t want the PLO in Gaza as then there might be a unified group against Israeli expansion/the ability to establish a Palestinian state.

Much easier to be able to do whatever you want when your not able to negotiate due to the other side being extremists.

There is a lot going on over there, and it isn’t all good faith on the Israeli side.

Maybe, but that would also require Israel to want a stable democratic country of Palestine.

Netanyahu specifically supported Hamas because he didn’t want the PLO in Gaza as then there might be a unified group against Israeli expansion/the ability to establish a Palestinian state.

Much easier to be able to do whatever you want when your not able to negotiate due to the other side being extremists.

There is a lot going on over there, and it isn’t all good faith on the Israeli side.
Historically why would Israel expect ANY of the Palestinians to negotiate with them in good faith?
I mean when folks have charters promoting the elimination of Israel...

Nice try. Fatah (the PA elected authority the West Bank) isn’t a terrorist organization.

Just for fear your computer’s Hamasabrowser doesn’t allow it, here’s a link and copy of Canada’s list of ‘accredited’ terrorist organizations. I also highlighted your friends just in case you couldn’t see them on the list right away.

Another one just added to the list that's likely one of the players in the neighbourhood ....

He was playing one off of the other, a fine tradition in the ME, your being culturally insensitive.

Another one just added to the list that's likely one of the players in the neighbourhood ....
I’m sorry how had it taken that long? The fact the IRGC had been trying to kill Canadian soldiers for decades in Afghanistan and Syria didn’t make the list?

I’m sorry how had it taken that long? The fact the IRGC had been trying to kill Canadian soldiers for decades in Afghanistan and Syria didn’t make the list?
Qods Force has been on for a while, but yeah, it took until today to include the RevGd mother ship on the list :(

Just as the Liberals were willing participants in Chinese influence, interference and intimidation campaigns, they are also willing participants in Iranian influence, interference and intimidation campaigns.

Just as the Liberals were willing participants in Chinese influence, interference and intimidation campaigns, they are also willing participants in Iranian influence, interference and intimidation campaigns.
The Iranians shot down and killed Canadian citizens and those that chose to live in Canada.

The Sikh separatists bombed Air India and killed Canadians.

We did nothing. And we will do nothing as long as successive governments bed down with China and other hostile nations.

They aren’t a terrorist organization, they are governmental, huge difference. I am not a fan of the IRGC, but there is a difference between hostile governments and terrorists. Broadly expanding terms isn’t in anyones best interest.

By the same regard the CIA should be classified as a terrorist organization if this is the rabbit hole they are going down for government organizations.

They aren’t a terrorist organization, they are governmental, huge difference.
They aren’t mutually exclusive…

I am not a fan of the IRGC, but there is a difference between hostile governments and terrorists. Broadly expanding terms isn’t in anyones best interest.
They conduct and support terrorism. Ergo Terrorist

By the same regard the CIA should be classified as a terrorist organization if this is the rabbit hole they are going down for government organizations.
Oh please. Spare me your sanctimonious bullshit.

They aren’t a terrorist organization, they are governmental, huge difference. I am not a fan of the IRGC, but there is a difference between hostile governments and terrorists. Broadly expanding terms isn’t in anyones best interest.
Excuse me but IMO anyone that sponsors terrorist groups is a terrorist group itself.

Back