• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Guelph Army.ca Night

• Thread starter Thread starter cameron_highlander
  • Start date Start date
Hi Everyone :)

Just wondering if you'd all be up for having the meet and greet for Fri Dec 29th? I checked my schedule and I am in fact working til 11pm on the 27th :( If you all have made plans for sure for this day, don't worry but thought I'd mention that.

~Rebecca~

Nope, no good for myself, Librarian or Airmich.......sorry.

Greetings Bruce,

This is David Henry writing from Chicxulub Yucatan.

Sorry I didn't make it to Guelph last summer. Next year for sure.

A question...have you had time to check the US military history re ME/CFS in GW1?

I would appreciate your comments on the 30% disability rate from a four day war.

"Osler's Web" pub Penquin 1997 is a good reference.

Let me leave you with another question...

Rumsfeld ignored the advice of his top Generals that 500,000 troops were needed
to do the job in Iraq.

Is it possible that Rumsfelds "War Lite" strategy was driven more by the fact that
he knew he risked being exposed as the secretary of Defence,who in 1990  signed the order
for the compulsory anthrax vaccination (AVA) which is the most likely reason for the
high disability rate...30%.

In short the "War Lite" strategy was driven by the fact that he knew that he could not
field 500,000 troops without raising the profile of the GW1...30% disabled issue.

over to you

cheers DH

Jeepers, the sun down there must really fry the tinfoil........

proudnurse said:
Hi Everyone :)

Just wondering if you'd all be up for having the meet and greet for Fri Dec 29th? I checked my schedule and I am in fact working til 11pm on the 27th :( If you all have made plans for sure for this day, don't worry but thought I'd mention that.

~Rebecca~

Rebecca from past experience with these things (especially with one or two individuals who shall remain nameless :blotto:) these meet & greets usually go past 11:00 and if we're pushing it maybe 11:00 am 8). So come on down after work, extra nurses would proably be welcome too. If the local changes as the night goes on we'll leave a grid ref for the next RV.

Umm, I guess I haven't been following the whole thread.  I never knew he was coming.  :o  Danjanou, despite the stories you may have heard, I'm not the sailor chick I was in TO! ;)

Of course you were, because I am sweet and innocent and don't drink and definitely don't stay out past dark. :D

airmich said:
Of course you were, because I am sweet and innocent and don't drink and definitely don't stay out past dark. :D

So this airmich is as much a liar as navymich was, is she?  ;D

Well Dan, thanks for the encouragement.......since I could use a break cause it does not happen often, lol, and Guelph is just around the corner from me, sounds like everyone will still be there pretty late so I may just treat myself to a road trip after work :) see you all on the 27th :)

~Rebecca~

airmich said:

Crap!! We must be twins then!!  Seperated at birth apparently. ;D

Hot damn, I ignore a thread for a few months, and you go and schedule another meet.

Unfortunately, I'm leaving for Newfoundland on the 26th, but I'll be back on the 3rd, hopefully some of you guys will still be thirsty by then.

(Bruce: half of Guelph is a $10 cab ride from the SA)

Bruce et al,

Well, well, well...sounds like I may need to partake in another road trip to the home town of Guelph.  The last Meet & Greet in Guelph was a ripper  >:D and by the quality of the invitees, this one has potential to be better!

Do you know if Steel Badger can make it again?

S6.

I think I might actually be able to make it out to this one... As long as 1 thing doesn't get in the way, count me in!

Hope to see you all there...

Joe

davidprogreso said:
Greetings Bruce,

This is David Henry writing from Chicxulub Yucatan.

Sorry I didn't make it to Guelph last summer. Next year for sure.

A question...have you had time to check the US military history re ME/CFS in GW1?

I would appreciate your comments on the 30% disability rate from a four day war.

"Osler's Web" pub Penquin 1997 is a good reference.

Let me leave you with another question...

Rumsfeld ignored the advice of his top Generals that 500,000 troops were needed
to do the job in Iraq.

Is it possible that Rumsfelds "War Lite" strategy was driven more by the fact that
he knew he risked being exposed as the secretary of Defence,who in 1990  signed the order
for the compulsory anthrax vaccination (AVA) which is the most likely reason for the
high disability rate...30%.

In short the "War Lite" strategy was driven by the fact that he knew that he could not
field 500,000 troops without raising the profile of the GW1...30% disabled issue.

over to you

cheers DH

WTF has this got to do with drinking in Guelph? Maybe we were to subtle the last time you started spamming us with your theories. Here's a little blunter. Go away with this shit and stay out of threads that have NOTHING to do with what your pushing.

Oh, and get out of the sun and don't eat the peyote buttons anymore.

Just thought I would post as I changed the thread title to reflect the next meeting.....
http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/41577/post-365122.html#msg365122

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/41577/post-365171.html#msg365171

Some photos from the last quick get-together....this one should have a few more.

Back