• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Graham compares Tories to Nazi propagandists

• Thread starter CrazyCanuck
  • Start date
I was under the impression that nazism was the extreme right whereas communism was the extreme left and that's why they (communists and nazi's) hated each other so much, or maybe they just teach it wrong at the schools these days.

A discussion on how political idiologies and parties can be defined is here: Politics with more dimensions

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/23744.0.html

>I noticed that the other day the Libs had Ignatieff get up on his hind legs and ask the Tories "When are you going to stop blaming the previous government?"  I was surprised that nobody came back with "When we have finished cleaning up your mess."

I've read several objections on various websites to the CPC's repeated laundry-airing.  I suppose if the Liberals insist on campaigning on their record as the benevolent party of Canadian Values which led Canada wisely for so many years, they should expect to have their weaknesses publicized.

Actually the Hitler Nazis and the Stalin Communists got along pretty well until Hitler invaded Russia.  That got Stalin's knickers in a knot, then yesterday's buddies became bitter enemies.

Let's bring this back to the original topic.

Graham called the CPC nazis (in so many words, but the meaning was clear). I think it's outrageous the he could get away with something like that in this day and age. Without the protectin of the House, he'd likely be sued. It also shows how low the slimeball lieberals will stoop to try and garner points they don't deserve. Gypsies, tramps and thieves.

It doesn't appear the nation has noticed, I haven't seen anything in the news since I started this topic, now if it had been the conservatives calling the liberals something nasty...

Where have you been hideing. Try a search of Hansard and you would see thousands of examples of Conservatives calling the Liberals a lot worse than that and vive versa as well.  You shouldn't take everything litterly , IE the Soup Nazi on Sienfeld Didn't mean to imply that he was a National Socalist Just that he was dictatorial.

Toodles 

Come on, huge difference there and you know it..........

STONEY said:
Where have you been hideing. Try a search of Hansard and you would see thousands of examples of Conservatives calling the Liberals a lot worse than that and vive versa as well.  You shouldn't take everything litterly , IE the Soup Nazi on Sienfeld Didn't mean to imply that he was a National Socalist Just that he was dictatorial.

Toodles 

I'm just saying that there seems to be a lack of coverage on a rather major Etiquette infraction.

Show us one example (reference in Hansard by date and page number) where ANY other party ever called the governing party Nazis.

There have been accusations of theft and corruption (sadly, many of these turned out to be true), and references to personal habits or characteristics, but to my knowledge, never this.

Back