• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Got called for Apr 9th!

void3211

Inactive
Reaction score
I just got called from CFRC today, that if I want to swear on Apr 6th and go to the BMQ on 9th for AVN tech. I was pleasantly freaked out and felt little bit rushed because I got only a week and half of preparing. I was on the merit list as my recruiter said and I'm cutting in there I guess. Anyway my 16 months of waiting is now over and it's time to move on. Thanks guys and good luck.

Congrats. 

Was it really necessary to start another thread? 

Congrats man, good luck to you.
I just had my interview yesterday, so hopefully i'll be out there soon myself. ;D

Congrats. Don't worry, your not the only one getting a late call. I know of 5-6 others that have gotten calls today and yesterday. Got mine yesterday :).

See the April 2011 BMQ thread if you want to join the Facebook group we have going.

precept, what trade did you apply for? If you don't mind me asking. what was your experience like as far as your interview and wait times? I'm curious to know what it looked like for someone who applied in or around the same time as me.

Thank you :cdn:

JAudet said:
precept, what trade did you apply for? If you don't mind me asking. what was your experience like as far as your interview and wait times? I'm curious to know what it looked like for someone who applied in or around the same time as me.

Thank you :cdn:
I applied for MP on May 25 2010. I didn't do my Interview and Medical until August 19. Having said that, my CFRC was closed for 1.5 months starting early June while they relocated the office. No files were processed during this time.

I'll copy my whole process from the "Application Samples" thread for you:

Recruting Center: Halifax
Regular/Reserve: Reg
Officer/NCM: NCM
Trade Choice 1: Military Police
Trade Choice 2:
Trade Choice 3:

Application Date: May 25 2010
CFAT: May 17
First Contact: June 10
Med & Interview : August 19
MPAC Invite- Feb 24
MPAC Date - March 5-7
Position Offered: MP (Army) on March 28 2011
Swearing in: April 6 2011
Basic Training Begins: April 11 2011

Congratulation! I can almost feel how exciting you are, right now. 
I have been waiting to be enrolled as an AEC officer since April, 2010. 
I was told by my recruiter that I am on the merit list; however, no one knows when AEC position would open, and how far I am away from the very top list.
I am just hoping to hear from my recruiter soon.
By hearing a news like this, it makes myself very happy! I feel very happy for you!
Because we are like brothers, although we have never met.
Good luck to you with your Basic Training and beyond :)

Back