• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

golan heights

danny1222

Inactive
Reaction score
hi everyone,  this is my first post,  i have been lurking around this site for a couple months and have found it to be a wealth of knowledge,  especially from the experienced members. 
i am wondering if anyone knows the status of golan heights for ROTO 86?
i have heard rumours that the canadian contingent is being taken over by ukranian forces,  although there are rumours they aren't prepared for that as of yet. 
what is the likelihood of the pers deployed there having extensions granted?

using this previous post as a reference ( http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/24901/post-145841.html#msg145841 )

Ukraininans is currently a NoGo....still on, but may be cut short

I don't think that they will grant extensions. A friend of my is on his pre-training right now in Kingston for the next roto. The Golan doesn't generally have a problem getting nominations.

Cheers.
:cdn:

Silly questions, but typically what are the common positions for the Golan Heights, how long is pre-deployment, an are the positions open to reservists across the country, such as LFAA, LFCA & LFWA....

cbt arms sub tech said:
Silly questions, but typically what are the common positions for the Golan Heights, how long is pre-deployment, an are the positions open to reservists across the country, such as LFAA, LFCA & LFWA....

Well we had some Res F truckers, Sup techs, RMS clerks, Maint, Eng...etc etc while I was over there. Roto 67 rocks!

Back