• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Give respects-Police Officer Down

• Thread starter alexanderbriana
  • Start date
A

alexanderbriana

May 15th a Cobourg police consatble was killed by a boy named Troy Davey. And the ceremony was today May 20. Many police officers from around the america came to this ceremony held in Cobourg canada. a regiment also attended The Hastings And Prince Edward. I wish to show this to his wife and family to show that even men and women who do not even live near the area are willing to pay their respects.

PLEASE SIGN            BRIANA ALEXANDER

May his 18 year old killer‘s punishment suit the crime.

.34 cents for a bullet to the head.

Agreed.
I‘d let him serve his 25 years first though. A scrawny kid like like that is going to be a real dreamy treat for some lifer. He deserves everything thats going to happen to him as he learns the ropes of existing for life behind bars.

As for people paying their respects, I think that the whole country is sympathetic toward his family, it‘s a terrible thing that happened, and the fact that it was so senseless and cowardly an act makes it that much worse.

It was a horrible thing to hear about. May he RIP. I‘m glad they have the culprit, and I hope he gets what he deserves.

Originally posted by GrahamD:
[qb] I think that the whole country is sympathetic toward his family[/qb]
I wish you were right, but I sincerely doubt it. I don‘t think any of us would have to walk very far to find people who are more prone to celebrate something like that rather than mourn, distgusting though the thought is.

My deepest respects to his his wife and children.

Somehow "Your Daddy was brave" just doesn‘t cut it when a husband and father is never coming home again.

:salute:

Slim

Truely, truely a horible thing when a person dies, and I hope the kid gets what‘s coming to him, including a boyfriend named Bubba.

My condolences to the family :salute:

Back