• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Getting "The acceptance letter" after apptitude test, and what that really means

BCstangWA

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just had a question hopefully not a dumb question but just looking for more of an insight of the more experienced around here. My question was, if you get that email after the aptitude test, with the pdf attatched that says "acceptance", what does that really mean. Does that mean you are accepted into one of your trades? Because it says you have qualified for 1 or more of your trades, so does that mean as far as getting in, that you have basically been accepted, and the worst that can happen in the final interview is that you would get put on the waiting list till the next spot opens up if anything, or you will get the position too, and you are basically in?

Thanks for the input. :salute: :warstory: :cdn: :warstory:

I would not go as far to say you have been accepted. Plenty of things come after that letter that can jeopardize you being accepted. Example being you still have to get passed the medical exam, the background and credit check. I'm pretty sure that it just means they have agreed to proceed with further processing like it states.  :salute:

Back