• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Full Kit? looks like more than full kit lol.......

The sight on the weapon is a thermal weapon sight.  When you put your eye up to it you see pretty much a little black and white tv except  instead of light it shows heat.  Its pretty effective especially when looking at vehicles with hot engines and exhausts.

The sight on the weapon is a thermal weapon sight.  When you put your eye up to it you see pretty much a little black and white tv except  instead of light it shows heat.  Its pretty effective especially when looking at vehicles with hot engines and exhausts.

Great idea, I'm really getting sick of mounting the NODLR on my rifle, I wish they'd pick someone else to do it once in a while.....

OK, back on topic, Is there a new radio earpiece/mic? If so, does it actually work with the helmet? That would surely be a godsend.

...M9 Ontario Knife Co. USA???

Is there an Ontario Knife Co. in the USA, or is it an export from Canada?

Pencil Tech said:
There's a place in California called Ontario.

a bit off topic, but one of the funniest things i ever saw on TV, on bloopers and practical jokes i think it was, (it was a long time ago), they put a canadian border in the middle of a highway in ontario california.  they had mounties in red and everything.  it was friggin hilarious

Of course he needs TWO.....cause the current Nella Cutlery issue breaks when the barometric pressure changes......

Back