• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

For Sale - Cadpat 64 Pattern 5 Pocket Rucks , padding sets and duffles

spartan308

Inactive
Reaction score
The demand exceeded my supply for a while but if anyone is interested I just got more of the Cadpat 64 Pattern 5 pocket ruck bags with fastex buckles and rubber lining.  I also have some Cadpat nbc bags, 4 pocket duffles and 2 pocket gym bags. They are awesome quality. The prices are good shop around. Check out the web site for the pics http://whitespace-solutions.net/pages/11/index.htm and contact me at spartan308@rogers.com

I can't view the website, would like to see some pictures.

I'm not bumping a dead thread am I?

Your website has no gear on it whatsoever.

How about posting photos here?

MikeL said:
This thread is over a year old.

Thread might be old but spartan308 still is visits the site, from his profile: Last Active:  July 24, 2007, 00:36:28

But from another thread:

spartan308 said:
I am no longer doing the kit stuff. I was testing the water business wise and did not like it. I will try and find a new contact for you from the guys who makes the stuff.  I am sure riggermade can help you as well.

kitguru@rogers.com

I bought a rucksack from a guy operating from the same website this winter. Different guy but same website, with a whitespaces email address. I received the rucksack quickly and love the design especially of the shoulder straps. I can vouch that this is legit. I would email the guy and see if he replies.

Back