• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Fed up with our boring election? Which IRAQI political party would you vote for?

Britney Spears

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Since the Mother Teresa Slagging thread was canned, it's been all election, all the time around here.

<a href=http://www.niqash.org/wahlomat/wahlstart.php>Which Iraqi political party best represents your views?</a>

I was split evenly between the Islamic Virtue Party and the Iraqi National Accord (52% agree with both). Obviously I'm not very in touch with the issues at stake...

Britney Spears said:
Since the Mother Teresa Slagging thread was canned, it's been all election, all the time around here.

<a href=http://www.niqash.org/wahlomat/wahlstart.php>Which Iraqi political party best represents your views?</a>

I was split evenly between the Islamic Virtue Party and the Iraqi National Accord (52% agree with both). Obviously I'm not very in touch with the issues at stake...

Kurdistan Democratic Party by 60%, with Islamic Virtue second.

The Liberal Party of Canada.

Its just so complicated.....I think maybe the ones with the nicest uniforms. Oh..... thats what we do here, I like the funny rags on their heads, reds a nice colour, that will do, no maybe the brown ones wrapped not draped....oh I don't know.

I'm tied at 65% each for the Islamic Virtue Party (Fadhila) and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK).  Not entirely sure what that says about me.  I'll have to go do some research.  Is it possible for a hippie to side with a Virtue party?

Too much money is being spent on re-construction, so, I would vote in an Iraqi Liberal Party to register 1/3 of all firearms and spend $2 Billion Dinars on "software" for the program that then gets kicked back into the party fund.  Then I would advise them to ensure they had the Royal Iraqi Mounted Police truly by the nuts so they would not be all that 'aggressive' in their investigation.

Tom

TCBF said:
Too much money is being spent on re-construction, so, I would vote in an Iraqi Liberal Party to register 1/3 of all firearms and spend $2 Billion Dinars on "software" for the program that then gets kicked back into the party fund.   Then I would advise them to ensure they had the Royal Iraqi Mounted Police truly by the nuts so they would not be all that 'aggressive' in their investigation.

Tom

Iraqis would never go for that.....
I think it takes a certain level of advancement in a society before we can make such enlightened choices in our leaders.  But then, looking at Saddam........ he did have some very liberal ideas on corruption.

I'm for Islamic Virtue, myself.

Some of the questions were guess work on my part but I got:

1)  Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) and  Iraqi National Accord (INA) each at 52%
2)  Islamic Dawa Party (IDP) 48%
3)  Islamic Virtue Party (Fadhila),  Iraqi Communist Party (ICP) and  Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) at 44%

I think we should send the NDP over there  :threat:  ;D

The Electionnaire has compared your answers with the positions of the parties. In the graphic below the percentage number and the bar show how much the party agrees with your own position.

Iraqi National Accord (INA)    56%
Supreme Council for Islamic Revolution in Iraq (SCIRI)    48%
Islamic Virtue Party (Fadhila)    44%
Iraqi Communist Party (ICP)    44%
Islamic Dawa Party (IDP)    44%
Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP)    40%
Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK)    40%
Iraqi Islamic Party (IIP)    40%
Iraqi National Congress (INC)    36%
Iraqi Turkman Front (ITF)    24%
Hmmm....

I came out as:

Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK)  88%
Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) 56%
Islamic Virtue Party (Fadhila) 40%
Iraqi Communist Party (ICP) 40%
Islamic Dawa Party (IDP)  40%
Iraqi National Accord (INA) 40%
Supreme Council for Islamic Revolution in Iraq (SCIRI) 36%
Iraqi Turkman Front (ITF) 32%
Iraqi National Congress (INC) 28%
Iraqi Islamic Party (IIP) 28%

These types of percentage result questionnaires are misleading.  The quiz weights all questions the same whereas we might place greater value on some issues over others.

...and I also agree that we should send the NDP over there.  ;)

Back