• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Fallen Comrad

Recce41

Inactive
Reaction score
IThat is not the reason for this email. As you may be aware already, Graham Garbutt, a member of the Regiment, was killed in a car accident outside Windsor while on leave two days ago. It would appear that while driving to his parents home on a dark country road, he lost control of his car on a corner and hit a tree. Whether he suffered of not, I don‘t know.

Graham was cremated today and will have a wake in Windsor at Reid‘s Funeral Home from 1300 to 1600 on Saturday 27 December with the service following immediately at 1600.

Several friends/members of the Regiment and their spouses will be making the trip to attend, I will if I can get away from work.
would like to post this. He was a great soldier.

Recce,
I‘m sorry to hear of your, the Regiment‘s, and his family‘s loss.

To absent comrades.

Not that I‘m Mr. Religion, but I included he and his family, and the Regimental family in my prayers at Mass last night.

That really sucks, right before Xmas as well...

Hope his family and friends pull through alright...

Although there is never a good time...Surely this has got to be one of the worst for a person close to you to pass away.
My prayers are with his family and friends.

Back