• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Face of 2005 International Model Competition, Fellow Canadians I need your help!

S

Sunshinegirl

:cdn:  Hi, I'm new here and my name is Nikki. I could really use some help from my fellow Canadians. Last week I was in third place in the International Models Photo Competition - The "Face of 2005" with only about a week to go. The competition ends on July 31, 2005, New Zealand time. I am hoping that well you are here on the net you could help me out and Vote for me if you haven't already voted.

HOW TO VOTE:
Copy and paste the following address into your browser.

nzsbdirectory.co.nz/NZSB_Models_Images_Page6.html

I am model #52, Nickname: Sassy (Canada), the second model on page 6.
VERY IMPORTANT: YOU CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE PER COMPUTER OR NETWORK!

I also have a website at nikkigirl.cjb.net if you would like to know more about me before you vote.

Thanks for your help!
Nikki

How you doing?

I dont think shes going to answer.  Most likely this is one of those posts where people come and post the same thing in a variety of forums in order to get votes. 

Hey Gunner I'm doing pretty good how are you?  They just updated the standings for the week and I have moved up to second place.  I just want to say thanks to everyone who voted for me, I really appreciate the votes.  Just so you know there is several other Canadians  :cdn: in the competition as well that you can vote for instead #2, 13, 51, 59, 86, 100, 129 & 137.  I think it would be great to win but either way I would love to see a Canadian win an International competition.
Nikki :)

I'll vote for you under one condition, you hang with me for a day and let me tell my friends "I'm with her"  ;D

I've handed your link off to another forum, just because im so infatuated

Ah hubba dubba bubbada

Anyone have a spray bottle?

Hey Gunner I'm doing pretty good how are you? 

Much better now!  ;D 

Good luck with your competition.  I've given you my vote.

Cheers,

[qute]Joey from friends...also known as a weak attempt by me to be witty.[/quote]

It's OK sir, the NCOs are now here, and everything will be kept well in hand. Best you head back to the CP and send higher the contact rep. This is rank and file business. :D

It's OK sir, the NCOs are now here, and everything will be kept well in hand. Best you head back to the CP and send higher the contact rep. This is rank and file business.

The best officers lead from the front and would never think of asking my men to do something that I wasn't willing to do myself! 

Gunner said:
The best officers lead from the front and would never think of asking my men to do something that I wasn't willing to do myself! 

LMAO!  :D

THAT cracked me up...

I really dont think she's going to return to this thread now, all you old coots scared her off  ;D

I'm Canadian, it would take more than that to scare me off.  I am just on my way out, but I will check back tomorrow.

Sh0rtbUs Thanks so much for passing it on, I really appreciate it and can use all the help I can get. 

Have a good night, Nikki

And here I thought this was some sort of electronic "trolling".... ;D

But, if you've got enough moxie to actually post here, Nikki, you've got my vote too... 8)

She's got game and my vote.   Her fellow Cdns ain't bad neither, eh!   Perhaps she could add, I love (those guys & gals at) Army.ca to her interests.   Mike - do I hear sponsorship, nah, I'm sure it's not in the budget this FY.

Chalk up one vote from me...

As long as you vote me the sexiest poster on army.ca

Long live tess the kilted warrior bard poster!!

dileas

(btw i ain't going to post me with a thong on and a lap top...)

btw i ain't going to post me with a thong on and a lap top...)

Thank goodness *shudder*  Thats something I just dont want to see!

Just kidding  ;D

Back