• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Exercise Western Defender/Total Ram-CFB Suffield....

I believe the cost was $18 and change per gallon, however, as I stated, we are stuck with standing offers, and that is through Sentinel based out of Montreal. From what I've heard, they are supplied by a company out of Paris. Trust me, if I could get the other stuff, and faster, I would do it in a heart beat. I just put in orders for POL and try to issue what I can, I have no control over what the powers that be in Ottawa say we get.

Edited to add:
Also, we had a standing offer made up that required Sentinel to proved product within 72 hours. It took about a week and a half to get the CLP that was required, by then, it was almost end ex. These are the problems we face, and that is why there might have been a CLP shortage out there. It's not that we didn't want to give the product, it's just that we couldn't get it to give.

I wonder if this may be why we are now in possession of a "Security Container" that does not meet the Security Regulations......  ::)

George Wallace said:
I wonder if this may be why we are now in possession of a "Security Container" that does not meet the Security Regulations......  ::)

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they had a company make a "security container" made out clear lexan, with no locking capability to speak of, held closed by velcro.

Back