• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Day Pack...

lol dave, sometime I want to go to ur store.. I usually go to douglas.. but its too far to walk from douglas to ur store.. then I giveup

2 Fd Amb bought us medics the Blackhawk Special Operations Medical backpacks. I tried my old camelback in it, and it didn't go well, burst on the first carry. Good side is the water didn't soak thru. But the Bag is some comfortable to wear with the TV.

Farmboy said:
Blackhawk products are far beyond what Wheelers produces.

I don't have enough Seals gear yet to really test quality but what I do have is better made than the Wheelers stuff I have and have seen.

And Eagle, Paraclete and Tactical Tailor are light-years ahead of Blackhawk.  Best buy IMO, having used gear from all of these companies, would be the Three-Day pack from Tactical Tailor.  $110 USD - Buy right, buy once...

SEALS Action Gear is crap!!!

YMMV (but I doubt it)

Blake

Infanteer said:
Have you ordered from Lightfighter.com much?   I have three times, and everytime it takes a minimum of 2 months to get the stuff to me.   Kinda disappointed with the constant backorders.   However, you cannot beat there selection and ease of purchasing.

I have ordered from them several dozen times, often enough, in fact, that the girls on the order desk know my voice and are onto my profile page about by the time that I finish saying "hi" ::).  Sometimes stuff is in stock, sometimes not, however there is a war on and they are literally across the road from about 60,000 troops, many of them prepping to deploy at any given time. 
When the gear that i want is in stock I have it in 2-3 days (keep in mind that I bring it across the border myself and that saves time and hassle), and have always been more than pleased with the service.

YMMV

Blake

Back