• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Curriculum Vitae

PPCLI MCpl

Inactive
Reaction score
I have been researching the recruiting processes of several "security firms" on the net.  Most applications request you attach a Curriculum Vitae or C.V.  Every example of a C.V. I have found is specific to applications for either a research grant or teaching position.  Does anyone have an example of a C.V. that is military service related.

I will add that I am too old, married and idle to be interested in this sort of work.  My question is based on sheer curiosity.

Well, CV is just a fancy word for resume, so I imagine that a CV for a security firm would include qualifications, units served with, contacts (I understand "who you know" to be a big thing in the industry), etc, etc.  Just like the one's kids hand in at McDonalds, only with some fancy-schmancy Army stuff.... :)

Most word processing applications have templates for resumes. You just change the headings and text to put in your particulars. If you have microsoft word you can also download other templates online too.

:eek: modified to correct spelling error

PPCLI MCpl,

I have a CV I had to submit to the British Army regarding an exchange position.  PM me if you would like to see a copy.

Back