• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CSOR at Emerald Warrior 2013

tomahawk6

Army.ca Legend
Inactive
Reaction score
Best mustache award goes to the operator left of center. ;D

1_zps8dc7d08a.jpg

Canadian Special Operations Regiment members prepare to conduct a free-fall jump out of a U.S. Air Force C-17 Globemaster III aircraft over Hurlburt Field, Fla., April 28, 2013, during Emerald Warrior 2013.

2_zpsa28d69cc.jpg

3_zps62926b01.jpg

4_zpsb47a89df.jpg

7_zpsaf6b8142.jpg

Quick!  Someone black-out their footwear before some Dress Nazi has a heart attack!!

:panic:

And someone jack-up Mr Rolly-Sleeves there! 

;D

Joking aside those are some great shots.

Is that a JTAC patch on the sleeve of the guy in the first picture ?

Great pics, thanks for sharing tomahawk.

TSpoon said:
Is that a JTAC patch on the sleeve of the guy in the first picture ?

Yes,  there appears to be one on his right sleeve and a FSSF Arrowhead patch on his left.

That is an amazing Moustache!  The last picture is by far my favorite!

That's a resoundingly full 'stache.  I'm jealous!  Mine is curlier, but his is full. 

Jumping out of the back of a plane is something that I've never done, but those guys make it look like a *LOT* of fun.

(More fun than jumping over the side of a ship in the middle of the ocean...which I have done...)

NS

NavyShooter said:
Jumping out of the back of a plane is something that I've never done, but those guys make it look like a *LOT* of fun.
Motivation comes naturally....once you get to know some pilots; it's much safer being outside the plane.  ;D

Journeyman said:
Motivation comes naturally....once you get to know some pilots; it's much safer being outside the plane.  ;D
:goodpost:
Milpoints inbound for the truth of that.

wow , this looks like a LOT of fun , I couldn't do 1/100 of what these guys are trained to do , but those pictures are awesome !!!

Back