• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

COURSE UPDATES - Armor

michaelayad

Reaction score
Hey guys, I finished my BMQ on March 2024. From this date till today, I didn't receive any updates or information about my next courses. Despite that some of my colleagues had finished BMQ at the same time and they're now doing their DP1 and I didn't even start my driving wheel course yet. Do you think that's normal? Need advice. thank you.

Hey guys, I finished my BMQ on March 2024. From this date till today, I didn't receive any updates or information about my next courses. Despite that some of my colleagues had finished BMQ at the same time and they're now doing their DP1 and I didn't even start my driving wheel course yet. Do you think that's normal? Need advice. thank you.
I would suggest that your first action should be to contact your Unit and ask about possible upcoming courses. That being said, the summer is winding down now so it is unlikely you will be offered a course soon. I'm assuming your a reservist, so your Unit should be in touch soon with a date to start training at the Unit lines and your annual Readiness Verification date(s). Some units do it on training nights, while others do it on a weekend. Those would both be suitable times to ask your Troop Commander about coursing.

Back