• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Coopers TEST

Hatchet Man said:
Where did you get that from? ???  Your probably thinking of the JTF2 fitness standard levels as continued from the Army Fitness Pam.

I think you are right, look here

armyfitnesscheck.jpg

Woah Weiss, I do not know where you dug that up, but THANKS! I took the liberty to save that image onto my desktop and I will soon be testing myself on those items, I appriciate your time!  ::)

You can ask a JTF2 recruiter for a Scoring Sheet, I have one, shows how many points you get for the run, number of points for amount of push up, sit ups, pull ups, and bench press

You need to score 75 points minimum.

For example....

1.5 mile run in 9:45-9:45 is 11 points

40-41 push up is 11 points

40-1 sit ups is 11 points

5 Pull ups is 11 points

65kg bench press is 11 points

Those are the minimum requirements for JTF2, but if you calculate the points, they dont add up to 75 points, so you wont go throught with JTF2.
They are 5 things to do in the test, 1.5 mile run, push ups, sit ups, pull ups, and bench press. You only have to do 1 lift on the bench press. If you divide 75/5, youll need to score 15 points in each event or may get more points on one event than  anoother...

My crystal ball is telling me that the Cooper's test could soon be changed.

Spoke with a friend who said it's already being looked at.

I know I know, all the documentation is still there in B&W.......just saying - could soon be changed.

I think it should be a surprise test.  Like one day, the test would be a 5K backwards run, next intake - tree climbing test.........and the next - assembling an Ikea bookshelf.  Really keep em on their toes those guys.

Bin

Josh1r said:
I'll do you test anyday HAHAHA!

Hey, would you really trust your application on the Swedes?  They are kind of known for shafting us in the Ikea screw department...

GirlFiredUp said:
For the bench press, that would be two 45-pound plates and two 5-pound plates, assuming a standard bench-press bar is 45 pounds?

ya, standard bench press bar is 45 pounds.

I'm hoping she got her answer already in the 3 years, 4 months, 29 days, 12 hours, 54 minutes, and 1 second before you replied to her question.  ;D

Sorry - that HAS to be a record!

Bin

Bintheredunthat-Muzzled said:
I'm hoping she got her answer already in the 3 years, 4 months, 29 days, 12 hours, 54 minutes, and 1 second before you replied to her question.  ;D

Sorry - that HAS to be a record!

Bin

Nope....there was one recently that spanned way back to 2002. The member left a year after that.

Doesn't hurt to answer though. Someone may wanted to ask the exact same question.

Regards

Nope......found another one.  But you've already seen it I see.

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/3728.0.html - Replyed yesterday from a 2001 post.

Regards

Bin

Back