• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Combat Engineers for BMQ this summer?

mankyfresh

Inactive
Reaction score
I have just finished my interview on april 28 and was wondering if anyone can give me an idea on how long the wait will be until I get the call for BMQ. Has anyone else already got a call for the combat engineer trade? Is the trade open still?

There are a few CE's on my course here in the mega, and a handful more who showed up last week. Not too sure why knowing how many have already been enroled would have any relation to your application process, but theres your answer.

I wanted to see if there was anyone else in the same boat as myself and see if someone has any idea for a BMQ time frame.

I did my interview for combat engineer on march 24th and was put on the merit list sometime before April 25th. I'm still waiting for my call too.

My advice? Don't worry about when you'll get the call. Plan your life as if you never get that call, once that is done figure out what you'll need to do if you DO get a call to be ready to go to BMQ on a moments notice.

That way you're prepared if you don't get a call this year (crappy thought i know), then if/when you DO get that call it'll be so much easier to get your ducks in a row and you wont feel too rushed to get everything ready for BMQ.

Back