• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Clifford Olson dies of cancer

The Bread Guy

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
Serial killer Clifford Olson, who infamously tormented his victims' families from prison, has died of cancer at the age of 71.

Olson had been relocated to a hospital in Quebec, and officials had informed his victims' families that the convicted child killer wasn't expected to live much longer.

The self-described "Beast of B.C." had been serving a life sentence at a maximum-security prison after pleading guilty in 1982 to torturing, sexually assaulting and murdering 11 children and youth in B.C.'s Lower Mainland ....
CTV.ca, 30 Sept 11

I think I'll have a couple drinks tonight...I was a young teenager on Vancouver Island when he was running amok and have a lot of friends that are like me and less than sorry that he's gone.  Good riddance.

MM

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out" come to mind........

I actually re-wrote things so I wouldn't upset too many folks/groupies/bleeding hearts... but that tw$t can rot in Hell as far as I'm concerned.

MM

Another one whom I won't cry a tear for.  Good riddance at last.  :)  Now the famlies can hopefully find closure if they need to.  :yellow:

The $100,000+ year (wild guesstimate) to 'take care' of him can now go back to the Federal Budget in these tight economic times.

RIP to the victims of this monster. He was not fit to be called a "human"

My best wishes to the families. May you have some peace now.

I hope the SOB rots for eternity...and he experiences the last painful moments of his rotten existence over and over.....for eternity.

While I find it hard wishing death on any person, I hope the Lord's judgement is fair, swift, and just. If all goes as it should he's probably got a pitchfork lodged in his colon at the moment.

Either way, I can only grieve for his victims and commend the medical staff for maintaining their Hippocratic Oath in such a troubling time.

rmc_wannabe said:
and pray the government strengthen our judicial system so that crimes of this nature are prevented.

Can you explain how you expect the judicial system (which is reactive in nature) to prevent mass murderers (who are in many cases psychotic from birth) from existing (being born)?

Simian Turner said:
Can you explain how you expect the judicial system (which is reactive in nature) to prevent mass murderers (who are in many cases psychotic from birth) from existing (being born)?

At midnight last night, I don't know where I was going with this... at 0730 this morning I realise the abovementioned sentence makes no sense whatsoever. Post edited to reflect having my morning coffee ;D

Back