• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Check out the time on this...

It would be a real coincidence if several people at the same time did a MS update, or another update, which may have changed their Time Zone settings?

Just saw this thread and not sure if this might be in anyway connected.  But this morning on facebook (and this has happened before too), the time was off on my messages.  For example, I knew that I had sent a message last night at about 10pm, but this morning the time stamp on it showed it being sent at about 6pm.  I use Firefox.

My time stamp is all wacky...
« Reply #21 on: Today at 00:26:37 »

Thats from airmich's post.

Current timeis 19:30

I'm having no problems with the site here.  Time stamp is all good and proper for me.

I have the same problem. I posted around 00:26 last night, but the forum show´s it as 05:26.
The local time in my Profil is right as is the time in the right corner under the forum logo.
(Latest IE7 /XP, This Post should be around 10.58 of my local time.)

edit: and it say´s it´s 15.58.

Regards,
ironduke57

I'm going to give this a try.

Edited to include - Works OK here.

Let's see if this works......

....yep, no problem here, either.

Firefox in Kingston

It´s getting worse. Now my posts from today are not from today anymore but from "yesterday".

edit: Local time (GMT+1) 19.28->Post time "Today at 00:27:07"->So for this part of the forum it is already tomorrow which would explain the "yesterday" thing.

Regards,
ironduke57

Sorry, still trying to figure out the cause... I think it may have been a recent software update...

I'm having problems with time also.

Time now is 1637.

The time in my profile setting matches the real time here; my last active time on my profile is the same.  Time in my recent read/unread topics corelates with these two times.  However, the time in my personal messages is off by a few hours.

This message shows a time stamp of 2137.  Showing my latest posts shows it having a time of 1637.

Shamrock... I see the wonky time too. Still have not been able to figure out what the cause of it is. :(

Have you tried fuelling the flux capacitor and running the servers at less than 88Hz?

I've had to go in and adjust the +/- Time Offset on two occasions in the last month as well, it seems to keep resetting(?) itself to -2 hrs when in fact its only 1 for me.

And the time discrepancy appears to be fixed (for me anyway).  Thanks, Mike (or was this one of those mysterious glitches that was suddenly rectified without knowing the cause or the solution).

Back