• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CHANGING TRADE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaglehawkdown

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Quick question. Before doing the cfat a second time (failed 1st)  can you change your 3 trade choices you had writen down at the begining prior to taking the test and failing it?  IF yes, when and how .. If no ~ why?

I did .... its no help. I get everything but the answer I'm looking for. Its a simple question..... can I change my 3 choices before I take the test again? Or do I have to wait after I take the test to change the 3?  thanks everyone

so let me figure this out .... you come here , post your question , since we dint feed you over a golden spoon , you call us ignorant ????

maybe you shouldn't be joining in the first place

eaglehawkdown said:
WOW!!!!! 86 + Ignorant people.....lol

And yet most of those 86 pers actually passed the CFAT first try. Good luck finding your answer.  ::)

Diggin_a_hole.gif

Only if you tell the Recruiters that they are ignorant for failing you the first time.

We are way too sensitive to help you do that , seriously , why do you bother posting , since we are all ignorant , you must be some kind of genius , must be the reason why you failed the 1st time !

eaglehawkdown said:
Can somebody anybody just answer the question please seriously. :facepalm:

You obviously don't realize that posting a question on this site is essentially a gamble - sometimes you'll get an answer, while sometimes you won't. The "86+ ignorant people" who read your post could have been applicants who have no idea. They also could have been CF members who just don't know the answer since they aren't involved in the recruiting world.

All good things take time.

The OP sent a PM to me after I said try searching. I then gave him an answer since I was in a half decent mood. So as to why he went ahead to make that comment just makes me  :facepalm:

SO making fun of people that fail the test the first time makes all you any better? Admitting failure is a quality that a lot of people lack these days.Oh and I finally got my answer but not from this site but from facebook and a much kinder and gentler machine gun hand who are in the forces and told me to stay away from this site.

Please LOCK this      :cdn:     

eaglehawkdown said:
A much kinder and gentler machine gun hand who are in the forces and told me to stay away from this site. 

Is this the guy?

Dead-Souls-Machine-Gun-Arm.jpg

I've heard people say to stay away from Army.can before too... Don't know why, this place is a source of great knowledge from members across the country on anything and everything related and unrelated to the CF. Those people are missing out.

as far as I'm concerned , the peeps on here are nice and they know what they're talking about , you just have to be able to function on your own and do your little research first , they will not feed you , that's not why they're here , they will help you out if you are not trying to be an ass , of course if you get mad because no one gives you the answer that you want to hear .... that's not they're problem .... you know , no one forced you to come to this site , no one is forcing you to stay neither !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back